Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales-Jose Alfaro Heading To March Clash?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erik Morales-Jose Alfaro Heading To March Clash?

The rumors are back in Mexico that former three division champion Erik Morales (48-6, 34KOs) is planning to return to the ring in the month of March. The fight would come against lightweight Jose Alfaro (23-5, 20KOs) who was knocked out in ten rounds against Antonio DeMarco in October. Alfaro once held the WBA lightweight title. [Click Here To Read More]

Please Erick dont do it. You are a ATG as it is!!!!!!!

Comment

WTF?!

Comment

I don't understand things like this. It's almost like he wants to be severely injured.

Comment

Erik wants a beating.

Comment

Wrong decision Eric, stay out of boxing and just enjoy your hard earned mullah.

Comment

Maybe he is lining up for Barrera, Marquez and Sotto clash. Hatton is the bullseye for PPV, they all need cash.

Comment

It will be interesting regardless of what you think.

Unfortunately though I don't think this is a wise choice, he might scrape past a few lower level guys, but he will get hurt if he steps up in competition, and he may even get hurt vs a lower tier guy.

Like, imagine Erik fighting Bradley at 140? ****.

Comment

Since hes coming back,

I hope the long rest was beneficial.

Chances are,

it won't look good, but I'll be rooting for him every second of every round!

Comment

Why come back to boxing when you don't have anything to prove? Erik is already on the ATG list.

What does he have to gain by coming back and fighting? He was shot in the first fight against Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                    X