Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC vet Roger Huerta stomps out dude for sucker punching girl! LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] UFC vet Roger Huerta stomps out dude for sucker punching girl! LOL

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=t...b-330a87db4f24

Awesome!

That's cool but you can't really see **** in that crappy cell phone video.

Comment

Rogers the man

Comment

Roger Huerta should do the same to Dana White.

Comment

Simply awesome, Roger you are my hero!

If you look closely the dude stomping on him after he was already out had a shirt on and Roger had took his off ... dude had about 4inches of height on Roger and about 50bls easily on him yet he prob koed him with the first punch he hit him with LOL

Comment

Man Roger gets down! I understand him standing up for the girl but that was not smart of him at all to stomp someone. I remember my buddy getting into a fight and the cops said there is a difference when you're just using your hands vs kicking someone with shoes on. They took the shoes and I believe they labeled it as a weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa
              What an absolute thug! This disgraceful behaviour shouldn't be tolerated.He is a trained professional fighter and had no right in beating that black man senseless.He was more than capable of simply restraining this black man,but he threw that option out of the window in favour of an act more violent than the black man had originally comitted.

This is just another step back for MMA in it's pursuit of credibility among the mainstream.This will do nothing to remove the stereotype of the typical cage fighter.
              That is a pretty big dude to just try and restrain especially with the adrenaline pumping. Also you can't really tell what was said between that guy and Roger before he took off his shirt. All I know his dude hit a girl, dude deserves to get ko'd like that so now maybe next time he will think twice.

Comment

karmatic cycle went full circle in about 30 seconds.

roger's the man.

Comment

How stupid, how can those mother****ers go try help that black guy after what he done, how can rogers friend try pulling him away when the black guy is about to strike, did he beat the **** out of him or did the car run him over? Roger is the man though he has had a tough life.

Comment

what a big man you are roger

tough guy attacking some idiot who probably never fought in his life. dont get me wrong the black dude deserved to get his ass whipped even though i dont know the story behind all that. still whats with huerta showing off like that. and whats with him getting half naked. had ken florian done that roger would have high 5d florian and punched that chick in the mouth. but since its some big guy who never got into any fights he feel strong and shows off like that

but thats roger. hes tough and wants to fight you until he realizes that you can fight too, then hell move on and ignore you and get out of your way. little *****, thats the reason he left the ufc since kenflo and maynard whipped his ass two straight times. now he fights in some piece of **** organization with like a total of 7 fighters where he thought he could bully everyone around yet he loses to all these no name fighters. pathetic human being

hopefully that black dude sues him now. and hopefully that chick sues the black dude.

Comment

Working...
                    X