Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: I Don't See How Canelo-GGG Can Be Saved - It Died

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: I Don't See How Canelo-GGG Can Be Saved - It Died

World Boxing Council President Mauricio Sulaiman believes the anticipated rematch between Gennady Golovkin and Canelo Alvarez is a lost cause. At the moment, Golovkin (37-0-1, 33 KOs) is still scheduled to defend his WBA, IBF, IBO, WBC middleweight titles against Canelo (49-1-2, 34 KOs) on May 5th from the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The party is over!
    Last edited by TJ highway; 04-02-2018, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Good, let ggg go his own way and fight Saunders, plenty of money to box in England, freeze out golden girlz and canelo he doesn't need them

Comment

I agree! The fights ****ed. Loeffler needs to start making calls fast!

Comment

Honestly yeah, it was a huge fight and one that I still wouldn't mind seeing, but this drugs controversy has poisoned it and completely ruined the hype. I'm still not convinced that Canelo was actually cheating but it's not like he can prove he wasn't, and now that's going to be a dark cloud that hangs over him for years.

Comment

It only makes sense to cancel GGG-Canelo if GGG fights Saunders instead. Otherwise, just more wasted time in GGG's career. GGG needs to get Saunders next, then fight clean Canelo in September with real drug testing this whole time, and then move up to 168 and try to create an actual legacy in the next year or two before GGG turns 37, 38, etc, and really falls off a cliff even more.

Comment

red balls needs to go to jail

Comment

Canelo-GGG died, said Suleiman and wiped a tear off his fat cheek as he imagined an even fatter stack of cash going up in smoke right in front of his eye, rendering all his relentless efforts licking Alvaroid ginger arse for entire two weeks fruitless.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                  red balls needs to go to jail
                  Hell yeah, throw him alongside wannabe murder Wilder.

Comment

With a hearing in April for Canelo and all the uncertainty, just call the fight off and let Saunders prep for Golovkin already.

Comment

Working...
                    X