Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will beating Povetkin make Joshua P4P #1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will beating Povetkin make Joshua P4P #1?

Every down syndrome is talking about a Joshua Wilder matchup when it's clear Povetkin is the better fighter.
    - Only loss to Klitschko in horrible clinchfest.
    - Knocked out iron chinned David Price cold.
    - Never lost to Charlie Z like Wilder did.

Povetkin is 38 and never beat anyone of relevance. He is no more accomplished than Ortiz.

Comment

LOL we need more of this kind of comedy on NSB. Thanks Pooh Bear

Comment

I refuse to believe he will beat Wilder but if he beats Povetkin in a fair and honest way he gets props. I'm riding with Povetkin though. This is one of those situations where I see Joshua getting hurt in training and needing a postponement and then Eddie coming out and saying Wilder should fight Povetkin because AJ was man enough to do it had he not gotten "injured". By that time Fury might be ready or Whyte will have been maneuvered into a mando...so Joshua can book himself out domestically for yet another year. You heard it here first.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
          Every down syndrome is talking about a Joshua Wilder matchup when it's clear Povetkin is the better fighter.
          That's only because Charlie Z requires drug testing! Well, not for meth but for PEDs.

Comment

Its a good test for him as both fighters have a good chance of winning. I will be reserved with my predictions on Joshua vs Wilder depending on the performance of the fight vs Povetkin. Its good to see HW up and running again though.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              That's only because Charlie Z requires drug testing! Well, not for meth but for PEDs.
              You haters are jealous of how talented Charlie is. When he knocks Jesus out you'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                Charlie is that you ? Move on dude, you lost to a guy wearing two right handed gloves with two left feet. Lmfao it’s over, let go.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                  Zed wouldn’t agree to testing for meth if you put a 1m check in front of him for a four round fight, everyone knows he’d fail.

Comment

You’ve convinced me. The Brits are just ******ed.

Comment

Working...
                    X