Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladamir klistcko not worthy of having photo on boxingscene..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wladamir klistcko not worthy of having photo on boxingscene..

hes not even the good brother.. hes the other brother. id rather have kirkland or jorge arce to bless boxingscene

100% Agreed!

Comment

You should have added a poll. I think he should be up there.

Comment

You're ******ed.

Vitali and Wladimir deserve spots up there, but I understand the need to "spread the love" to other divisions, as well. And though I like Vitali much more than Wladimir, there's no doubt that Wladimir is the top brother in the division, simply due to the way he dominated while big Klit was retired.

Comment

I strongly disagree, Sir. Wladimir belongs there, and so does Vitaliy.

Comment

It's the B-Hop pic that bothers me, it is offensively ugly, like a gargoyle at the top of a castle. More likely to drive away visitors to the site.

Comment

If anything Bhop does not deserve to be up there, especially considering his last stunt.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
                100% Agreed!
                my vote is Arce but agree with your point

Comment

Yeah replace bhop with arce or canelo

Comment

I agree Vit is better but Vitali has a better resume than Martinez. He is also Undisputed at HW.

Martinez has a Paul William's win not at his best weight, which arguably was 147 even though Paul didn't do much.

Pavlik who was never that good and got exposed by Hopkin's anyway, and that was Pavlik at his best, the one Martinez fought had many issues out the ring.

Cintron wasn't a win he got robbed for a draw but Cintron was never that good. He had a punch but got owned by Marg...

Yeah Wlad doesn't have greats, but his resume is better.

Comment

Working...
                    X