Collapse
No announcement yet.

tisis why soccer players are more athletic than American footballers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] tisis why soccer players are more athletic than American footballers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZqEj-Qyg6U

Bale, messi and Christiano ronaldo>>>>>American football

WTF does this have to do with American football. Typical jealous foreigner. lol

Comment

Who cares if its true or not. Apples and Oranges.

Comment

Soccer players generally look more fit than most football players, but the most athletic soccer players can't compete with the most athletic NFL players. I'm talking guys like Deion Sanders, Bo Jackson, Jerry Rice, etc the NFL players who could have chosen to play in any sport they pleased.

Comment

Non black sprinter....

lol

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Soccer players generally look more fit than most football players, but the most athletic soccer players can't compete with the most athletic NFL players. I'm talking guys like Deion Sanders, Bo Jackson, Jerry Rice, etc the NFL players who could have chosen to play in any sport they pleased.
            I highly doubt that

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Depends what sport they would be competing in, non of those guys would beat Ronaldo at long distance running.

Comment

Americans have this perception that if they are faster and stronger they are superior, they are that way because that's what works in that sport. The best NFL players are built like sprinters in a sport like football endurance is required so they are more like long distance runners. To try and claim the athletes from one sport are superior than the other is stupid, but if we really went down that road i would pick the athletes that are the best from the much much bigger talent pool of football.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  Americans have this perception that if they are faster and stronger they are superior, they are that way because that's what works in that sport. The best NFL players are built like sprinters in a sport like football endurance is required so they are more like long distance runners. To try and claim the athletes from one sport are superior than the other is stupid, but if we really went down that road i would pick the athletes that are the best from the much much bigger talent pool of football.

bopkiss on that endurance sh#t. you've probably never even seen an NFL game. most euros have not. i don't blame them for their ignorance. most americans have played soccer. it is the most popular sport in the country for kids under 13.

somebody in the secondary, or a wide receiver, will run many miles each game. same with any basketball player, seven footers included.

Comment

the fact remains that soccer players cry like girls at the slightest contact. i'd be a bigger fan of what is a decent sport if it weren't so apparent that the athletes are soft.

Comment

Working...
                    X