No announcement yet.

Dana White: If GSP beats Shields, GSP/Silva is next!'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dana White: If GSP beats Shields, GSP/Silva is next!'

Post fight press conference live right now.

Its the biggest fight that can be made in the UFC. Make it happen Dana.

Comment

It's the Mayweather / Pacquiao of the UFC.

Comment

OMG. This would be incredible.

Makes me think about the weight though... should be at a catchweight.

Comment

hmm..I dont think this fights as competitive as people making it out to be, Anderson will ktfo of GSP tbh..but if GSP takes the sonnen approach..maybe I give him a slight chance...I want to see Andy fight the winner of Shogun/Bones

Comment

Originally posted by rainmaker89 View Post
            hmm..I dont think this fights as competitive as people making it out to be, Anderson will ktfo of GSP tbh..but if GSP takes the sonnen approach..maybe I give him a slight chance...I want to see Andy fight the winner of Shogun/Bones
            I agree. Silva is much bigger and I think better but it would be a great fight and make good money for Dana.

Comment

it's gonna make alot of money but I highly doubt it'll be competitive at all...

Comment

Silva vs GSP will never be compared to Fedor vs Overeem. Thats a far more competitive and exciting fight than the UFC junk.. Fedor vs Overeem is the true Mayweather vs Pacquiao of the MMA. StrikeForce > UFC

Comment

Silva is going to wipe his ass with GSP.

Comment

GSP has to follow Sonnen's gameplan....he's even a better wrestler than him with better posturing...i doubt he'll leave himself open for a triangle like Sonnen did.

Comment

Working...
                    X