Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Fight Night Round 4 Really Worth Buying?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Fight Night Round 4 Really Worth Buying?

I'm thinking of getting this game, I played it at my friends house and it's alright IMO.. What about the Legacy mode, any good? easy to learn the block/catch punches ****? I'm not really that good, I only know how to duck under the punches Tyson style and then uppercut you or something lol.

Games are a lot here in Denmark, Fight Night is around $95.. So it's a lot of money for a game.. and for a dude collecting welfare checks lol.

Is it worth it?

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
    I'm thinking of getting this game, I played it at my friends house and it's alright IMO.. What about the Legacy mode, any good? easy to learn the block/catch punches ****? I'm not really that good, I only know how to duck under the punches Tyson style and then uppercut you or something lol.

Games are a lot here in Denmark, Fight Night is around $95.. So it's a lot of money for a game.. and for a dude collecting welfare checks lol.

Is it worth it?
    i think its one of the most frustrating games i have ever played but i love it lol
    i lose a lot more than i win but i find it so addictive to play !

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
      i think its one of the most frustrating games i have ever played but i love it lol
      i lose a lot more than i win but i find it so addictive to play !
      That's kind of how I feel, my homeboy destroys me 8 times out of 10. It's still pretty fun though.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
        That's kind of how I feel, my homeboy destroys me 8 times out of 10. It's still pretty fun though.
        trade in some games? its defintley worth getting if your a boxing fan! no kessler in it tho... which was hard to stomach at first..

Comment

The game is definatley worth buying IMO. I bought it on day one and haven't put another game in since. It's very very very addictive and great to play online.

Comment

Originally posted by Merseysideblood View Post
            The game is definatley worth buying IMO. I bought it on day one and haven't put another game in since. It's very very very addictive and great to play online.
            Thanks man, think I'm getting this one .

Comment

Cant stop playin it.

Much better than the previous games.

U have to use real boxing intelligence to win. I jab and move, store up my stamina for the later rounds, find my range with my counters with my footwork. Great game vs cpu.
              Online sucks.

Comment

I have never played it but I hate those button smashing games.

Comment

Originally posted by DannyChaos View Post
                  I have never played it but I hate those button smashing games.
                  No offense but its obvious you haven't played it because it doesn't utilize buttons for punches. You have to use the analogue sticks.

But to original posters question.....yeah I think its worth it. Career is fun and I feel this game will have great legs (replayability) due to the create a fighter system which is very robust and it allowing user created fighters to be shared.

Not sure if you are aware but photo's can be used by the game to help create characters. This would allow for future fighters 1-2 years from now to be implemented in the game at no extra cost. Hell you can even download a Kessler that someone else has already made (minus the tattoos) .

Comment

as a boxing fan its a must buy

Comment

Working...
                    X