Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi Fighting on Taylor-Froch Undercard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paulie Malignaggi Fighting on Taylor-Froch Undercard?

Outside of Taylor-Froch, Green-De Leon, and Forrest-LeHoullier. The card is shaping out to look pretty deep. Dominick Guinn vs. Johnnie White @ HW.
    And Paulie Malignaggi, Johnathan Nelson, Tyson Fury, and Danny O'Connor against TBA's. I'm crossing my fingers that Carlos Quintana can hop on this card.

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
    Outside of Taylor-Froch, Green-De Leon, and Forrest-LeHoullier. The card is shaping out to look pretty deep. Dominick Guinn vs. Johnnie White @ HW.
    And Paulie Malignaggi, Johnathan Nelson, Tyson Fury, and Danny O'Connor against TBA's. I'm crossing my fingers that Carlos Quintana can hop on this card.
    Paulie Malignaggi vs Zab Judah would be interesting

Comment

I read somewhere that he might fight Juan Lazcano.

Comment

I don't think he will be on the undercard of that. Believe hsi next fight will be one in May. Won't be Judah.

Comment

Paulie Malignaggi disappointed me in his performance against hatton, I had Paulie winning the first round against Hatton and thats about it... The fight got very one-sided after that in favor of Hatton. Paulie looked to fight very stupid at at times stood still right infront of hatton, and what kind of idiot fights Hatton standing right infront of him. You have to show Hatton angles.

Hatton tee'd off on Paulie after the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by D3adpool View Post
            Paulie Malignaggi disappointed me in his performance against hatton, I had Paulie winning the first round against Hatton and thats about it... The fight got very one-sided after that in favor of Hatton. Paulie looked to fight very stupid at at times stood still right infront of hatton, and what kind of idiot fights Hatton standing right infront of him. You have to show Hatton angles.

Hatton tee'd off on Paulie after the first round.
            Yeah, I was rooting for Paulie. It was depressing.

Comment

Originally posted by kev183 View Post
              Yeah, I was rooting for Paulie. It was depressing.
              Same here he could have won that fight if he continued his success in 1st round throughout the fight and got into a groove, but he didn't pull the trigger.

If he's on this card it can't be a top level opponent since he's coming off a loss and there can't be that much more money to add to event for big name. Wonder if they would make this a quadroople header on Showtime of have this replace the Forrest fight, makes no difference to me cause the kid will be in the building.
              Last edited by egreezy; 04-01-2009, 05:00 PM.

Comment

punk ass copied my sig

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
                  Same here he could have won that fight if he continued his success in 1st round throughout the fight and got into a groove, but he didn't pull the trigger.

If he's on this card it can't be a top level opponent since he's coming off a loss and there can't be that much more money to add to event for big name. Wonder if they would make this a quadroople header on Showtime of have this replace the Forrest fight, makes no difference to me cause the kid will be in the building.
                  You noticed he rarely used his right hand? It must have sucked for him, He fought Hatton with one hand. I mean that's what I saw. I was screaming at the TV telling Paulie to throw his right but he wouldn't listen to me.

Comment

Rumor is he's fighting a pillow. I got 50K says Pillow wins by KO

Comment

Working...
                    X