Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO: Haye hit on J-Lo. Puff Daddy gave Haye the boot!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO: Haye hit on J-Lo. Puff Daddy gave Haye the boot!

An excerpt from the doghouse:

David Haye is known for being a cocky character in Boxing. It seems he is equally as cocky outside the ring as well.

Haye is recently quoted on Channelbee in regards to a time he tried to pick up the highly over rated singer and actress, Jenifer Lopez. Lopez, also known as J-Lo was at a night club Haye was at. The evening would end abrubtly for Haye as he would eventually be kicked out of the club for making passes at J-Lo, angering then boyfriend, P-Diddy (Or Puff Daddy, or whatever the idiot calls himself these days).

David tells Channelbee: "It could have been David and Jennifer if the big British bouncer hadn’t ruined my flow." Haye went on to add: She was looking at me so I slipped along the wall back and grabbed her hand and started chatting to her, flirting back and forwards." After that, the whole club was starring. Haye thought things were going well until a huge bouncer dragged Haye off Lopez and kicked him out of the club.

Haye states in regards to getting the boot: "This guy was pretty large literally dragged me off of her embarrassing my ass in front of everybody. I pride myself on being a bit of a lump. I told everyone ‘listen yeah she wanted me!"

lmao...........

Comment

hahah Brilliant!!!!

Thanks Bat!

Comment

must of been a long time ago..

Comment

lmao

Comment

lol how old was hay like 19 years old at the time?

Comment

damn.. how old was he then

Comment

Is thier a link to this story?

I haven't heard of this before.

Comment

Haye, what a legend.

Comment

Working...
                  X