Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I brought some cheap ass protein powder.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I brought some cheap ass protein powder.....

It's actually pretty good. I was camping last weeks and I needed some
    Protein so I went to Walmart and got this for 15 bucks. You get 30g of protein per scoop. It's taste pretty good and I feel great. Try it out!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

It's made from dog farts.

Comment

I use the same stuff right now. Half a scoop for recovery purposes.

But its quality protein. The best outside of optimum. Its better than muscle milk, eas. All that crap. I'm surprised its so cheap but so high in quality.

I rank Optimum #1 protein but for me, if someone can't spend 50 on some protein, Body Fortress is definitely what I recommend.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        I use the same stuff right now. Half a scoop for recovery purposes.

But its quality protein. The best outside of optimum. Its better than muscle milk, eas. All that crap. I'm surprised its so cheap but so high in quality.

I rank Optimum #1 protein but for me, if someone can't spend 50 on some protein, Body Fortress is definitely what I recommend.
        I also think optimum is the #1 protein powder but that shet can make a man broke. I'm going to stock up on this protein.

Comment

I have tried many but the absolute best is a brand called Promasil made in Canada. Flavour, lack of additives, no bloating. I can never go to another brand again.

Comment

Protein powders are all smoke and mirrors. If you look at that label it tells you they use soy...they don't tell you what % of it thet use though. My guess is it's high which is why it's cheap. I used to take powders for 7 years and then stopped at the recommendation of a huge bodybuider who told me he only ate quality foods for protein after having used it for many years. He said when he stopped using it he did not notice any difference which has been my experience. There is a comment about this from Lou Ferrigno which you can google where he said in a in August 90' Flex mag article...

"Despite the fact the I weigh 270 pounds in hard condition, I only eat about 150 grams of protein per day... and yet I'm able to make progress on this relatively small amount."

"What I try to do is make SURE that the protein comes ONLY from HIGH- QUALITY sources:eggs,fish,chicken nonfat milk products and amino acid capsules".

He did not take protein powder although he accepted payment to endorse it. It's all BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
              I have tried many but the absolute best is a brand called Promasil made in Canada. Flavour, lack of additives, no bloating. I can never go to another brand again.
              I use this too haha

It is kinda expensive to get compared to others and the flavor aint that good but its definitely worth it imo. It has lots of different proteins mixed into it and no filler. **** also has casein in it which is really good coz it stays in your body for longer.

Apparently a lotta Olympic teams use it as well

Comment

not a bad price bro however i suggest everyone just go out and buy a bag of fish of get a meat pack for ur protien needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
                  Have you tried Isopure? I'm currently using that, it's the same as the protein you mentioned

Comment

I've used it, definitely not bad for the price.

Comment

Working...
                    X