Missing my pops.... He taught me so many useful skills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Missing my pops.... He taught me so many useful skills

1. Don't take **** from no mo ****er
    2. **** as many wimmin as you can, while you can.
    3. Don't be cheap, buy the best... That you can afford
    4. When you cheat on your future wife, keep your **** wired tight.
    5. People who envy you can never be true friends
    6. Never be afraid to do the right thing-revenge is a good thing-keep the cops outta everything
    7. Protect your family-take precautions
    8. Work harder than everyone around you
    9. Always think pendejo
    10. Always be aware of the terrain and choose where and when to engage.
    11. Don't let any woman ever talk **** to you, end it!

I could go on, but my pops Augustine had very little formal education, fathered 6 children, has two patents to his name.
    Stayed married to my mother til he passed.. Took me to work with him, and was a boss from hell... Mad me box from 10 to 17... Beat the **** outta me when I did wrong, I got a few scars to prove it... I could go on, but I wanted to honor my pops in a public forum... I'm gonna restore the schwinn he bought me and give it to my son...

your dad was a mans man. my dad taught me how to look for apartments at the age of 14

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      your dad was a mans man. my dad taught me how to look for apartments at the age of 14
      my dad was an alcoholic, i wish my mum was an alcoholic too.

Comment

At 16, I had to leave, we were both head strong.. My mom told me to get out... My family is crazy violent...

I left and lived in my car until my buddy David Martinez and his family took me in, Filipino Americans... Rock solid ppl... I hate having debts I can't ever repay.... I got plenty out there.. Not $€£¥ debts.... Heart debts.
        Last edited by Zaroku; 01-18-2018, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Those are wise lessons though. RIP Papa Z

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            At 16, I had to leave, we were both head strong.. My mom told me to get out... My family is crazy violent...

I left and lived in my car until my buddy David Martinez and his family took me it, Filipino Americans... Rock solid ppl... I hate having debts I can't ever repay.... I got plenty out there.. Not $€£¥ debts.... Heart debts.
            my dad showed me the door @ 15 so his side chic can have a place to sleep

the shlt places i lived in.....one had a floor that was on a slant. put a ball at the front door and it would roll down to the other end

bullshlt railroad apts, doe !!!!!

i had the room right before the bathroom

but we both came out of it better peoples

Comment

Originally posted by Misanthrop View Post
              are fun when youre young

my uncles were never drunk enough

Comment

Originally posted by Misanthrop View Post
                My mom was a hard worker too.. She worked at Eggo making waffles until robots replaced her... She asked me the best way to be a saboteur, and destroy the rise of the robots.. I told her "mom I could tell you how to fry circuit boards, etc but here's I'll cover your everything... " She was pissed... She said some stuff about it's not about the money, you give me enough, it's about doing something.... I need to do something mijo.... I don't know how to not work...... When my dad passed, I ordered her to volunteer at her church, ordered her to do "important" things that I kinda needed done... She is happy and healthy.. Thank GOD..

I'm just keeping it real... People need work, a goal, a plan, a direction....
                Last edited by Zaroku; 01-18-2018, 11:13 PM.

Comment

my dad showed me the door @ 15 so his side chic can have a place to sleep

the shlt places i lived in.....one had a floor that was on a slant. put a ball at the front door and it would roll down to the other end

bullshlt railroad apts, doe !!!!!

i had the room right before the bathroom

but we both came out of it better peoples
                  Agreed... Hardship and adversity are my friends... I'll keep swinging til life or time KO me...

Did I do my best??? I'd be lying if I said I did my best..
                  I did the right thing most of the time, but the wrong things pretty much all of the time...

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Those are wise lessons though. RIP Papa Z
                    We grew weed together, made three finger lids.
                    ****ed up fools. Fixed his Torino( I gave away to my cousin jimmy) too many memories... My lil sister Sonya was crying when jimmy took it away... Green Torino

She hated me for not restoring it.... I could get it back in a second.. But the memories, both good and bad are so connected to that car... 351 Cleveland 4 bolt main.. Holly carb. Engine was blue printed ????? My dad loved that car, slapped me up for shutting the door too hard..

Anyway.. Nuff said

Comment

Working...
                    X