Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose Napoles

A "Mantequilla" Napoles tribute that I recently made:

I could've done better but it's fair.

He was truly a complete boxer with only one weakness, his tendency to cut.

I don't understand, what difference does you being in the BoxingUnion make on your highlights?

Do they help you make them or something? If not why not just upload on your own channel?

What are the advantages of being in the BU and can any1 join?

Comment

Originally posted by The Underdog View Post
      I don't understand, what difference does you being in the BoxingUnion make on your highlights?

Do they help you make them or something? If not why not just upload on your own channel?

There's no difference really. I just found the concept of having a unified channel where people can upload their boxing footage on interesting and decided to help out. I still upload the fights on my own channel.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
        There's no difference really. I just found the concept of having a unified channel where people can upload their boxing footage on interesting and decided to help out. I still upload the fights on my own channel.
        Cool..........Why don't you create or upload MMA fights/Highlights?

Comment

Cool..........Why don't you create or upload MMA fights/Highlights?
          I don't have much of a collection of MMA fights and there aren't many fighters who haven't already had a better highlight made about them that I could manage. You don't see too many highlights of Jose Napoles, Ruben Olivares, Tony Canzoneri.

Comment

I don't have much of a collection of MMA fights and there aren't many fighters who haven't already had a better highlight made about them that I could manage. You don't see too many highlights of Jose Napoles, Ruben Olivares, Tony Canzoneri.
            lol. True, what are some of your favs MMA highlights on You Tube?

Comment

Everyone on Youtube and boxing oriented sites such as this really appreciate it too. You do a great job and you really know how to pick the great ones.

Comment

gotta love "butter". what a great fighter

Comment

The Boxing Union Is its own little community within Youtube, Without the Drama that has built up in the Boxing Community on youtube as of recently.

The Channel has everything, And each person that uploads has a diffrent style, So Not Every Video is the same.

there is no gain to us, but it is a gain to Fight fans, 1 Channel for everything, We all play a part in the channel, and bring Quality Videos.

greata is a great addition to the team, And its a pleasure that He is apart of the Boxing Union.

Comment

Mantequilla was fun to watch. Great fighter!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X