No announcement yet.

How good is Deontay Wilder? 100% KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good is Deontay Wilder? 100% KO

Is he really any good. I see he has won a bronze medal in olympics. Is he the next big thing or just another George Foreman III?

Originally posted by Kimbo Army View Post
    Is he really any good. I see he has won a bronze medal in olympics. Is he the next big thing or just another George Foreman III?

Nice kid but he's been dropped by a flat out bum before.

Don't see him making any waves though he is a great guy, and fairly exciting I just don't see him hanging with the big boys.

I saw a couple of his early fights against no hopers.

Comment

Impossible to say until he steps up his opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
        Impossible to say until he steps up his opposition.
        Won't happen until both Klitschkos retire. And with how great the Klitschkos are aging (Vitali can throw almost 1,000 punches still). Wilder has another 10 years of waiting.

Comment

Wilder is a bum. He's just another overrated Amercan hypejob who will get exposed and KO'd when he steps up and faces someone with a pulse.

Here's a video of the glass chinned Wilder getting KTFO by Russian cruiserweight Evgeny Romanov...KO is at 1:50

The superior Russians completely dominated the inferior Americans in every weight class in the tournament.

Last edited by Sadistic; 08-14-2011, 06:09 PM.

Comment

He has the potential to be a contender but he's not beating either K bro

Comment

Pretty decent amateur, not such a great pro. I'm doubting his potential to reach champ status, especially if the Klits don't go anywhere in the next 4-6 years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
                Wilder is a bum. He's just another overrated Amercan hypejob who will get exposed and KO'd when he steps up and faces someone with a pulse.

Here's a video of the glass chinned Wilder getting KTFO by Russian cruiserweight Evgeny Romanov...KO is at 1:50

The superior Russians completely dominated the inferior Americans in every weight class in the tournament.

You are probably right Ivan.

Give Bridgette my love once she gets out of rehab.

Rocky 4 in da house!!!!!!

Comment

I like him but he needs to step up big time and soon. He's fighting a bum of month since his debut and hasn't had any real challenges. His management is not doing him any favors by padding his record with a bunch of overweight cab drivers....

Hopefully by the end of this year he faces a credible opponent and we can gauge where he is in terms of his career...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    I like him but he needs to step up big time and soon. He's fighting a bum of month since his debut and hasn't had any real challenges. His management is not doing him any favors by padding his record with a bunch of overweight cab drivers....

Hopefully by the end of this year he faces a credible opponent and we can gauge where he is in terms of his career...
                    Maybe it's because these bums are giving him all he can handle. Early KOs don't mean he's not getting wobbled and caught with shots that shouldn't landing anywhere near his face. He has a lot to work on, and I'm starting to think it begins with a new trainer. Remember that bum fights mean new training camps and new sparring partners, he will improve through this hopefully, because right now I don't see him getting past most top 10 contenders.

Comment

Working...
                    X