No announcement yet.

We got to examine Kovalev's record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We got to examine Kovalev's record

Who's this guy really beat? Jean Pascal? An old B-Hop? That Russian bum he fought in his last fight? This dudes got a B- level record and got exposed when he fought his first prime black slickster.

His balls got exposed by all those low blows in the rematch lol. I thought he was at least holding his own in the first fight, his resume is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by hollister View Post
      His balls got exposed by all those low blows in the rematch lol. I thought he was at least holding his own in the first fight, his resume is what it is.
      Dude went life and death with Isaac Chilemba tier fighters. I didn't really see ward doing any low blows in their second fight, maybe a few of them strayed low, but I saw ward picking kov apart tbh. Kov went life and death with darnell boone lel

Comment

ward is a slickster lmao. a guy who holds nonstop, headbutts and throws low blows is now considered a slickster. over time everything degrades to rock bottom. he got exposed because the judges robbed him? makes no sense. thats like saying whitaker got exposed by ramirez and chavez.

he was in control of the second fight as well. ward did almost nothing in that fight until he started going low in the 7th and 8th. there were what 7-8 low blows in less than 2 rounds? ref took no points, gave no warnings, and even stopped the fight instead of giving kovalev a break. keep in mind these were the same punches he was calling low earlier. that was a political victory and nothing more. they wanted ward to win so they gave it to him. on a boxing level kovalev was levels above as seen in both fights. if you want proof of this just look at how ward fights against guys like brand and paul smith. then look at how he fought kovalev grabbing and cheating nonstop. he knew kovlaev was better than him but he had the politics in his favor and that was the decider.

Comment

kovalev is overrated imo. just as ward is.

would u put money on ward to beat kovalev in russia with a neutral ref that actually enforces rules of boxing?

when you break it down, Andre Ward's best boxing ability and tactics are essentially illegal moves. ducking below the waistline, headbutting, tackling, clinching, holding and hitting, lowblows.

What does he do well? does he have a great jab? nope, Kov clearly has a greater jab. this is clear as day. not even close.

Does Ward have a great rear hand? it's weak and laughable.
          Last edited by HeadShots; 12-30-2017, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Yeah that really was bs with the low blows

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              ward is a slickster lmao. a guy who holds nonstop, headbutts and throws low blows is now considered a slickster. over time everything degrades to rock bottom. he got exposed because the judges robbed him? makes no sense. thats like saying whitaker got exposed by ramirez and chavez.

he was in control of the second fight as well. ward did almost nothing in that fight until he started going low in the 7th and 8th. there were what 7-8 low blows in less than 2 rounds? ref took no points, gave no warnings, and even stopped the fight instead of giving kovalev a break. keep in mind these were the same punches he was calling low earlier. that was a political victory and nothing more. they wanted ward to win so they gave it to him. on a boxing level kovalev was levels above as seen in both fights. if you want proof of this just look at how ward fights against guys like brand and paul smith. then look at how he fought kovalev grabbing and cheating nonstop. he knew kovlaev was better than him but he had the politics in his favor and that was the decider.
              If Kov was so great, he shoulda been able to take those low blows in stride. I guess kov aint no atg lol

Comment

Originally posted by tjones1989 View Post
                If Kov was so great, he shoulda been able to take those low blows in stride. I guess kov aint no atg lol

you don't have balls. you wouldn't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                  you don't have balls. you wouldn't understand.
                  I'm above average *****

Comment

Originally posted by tjones1989 View Post
                    I'm above average *****

Comment

Working...
                    X