Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is Murad Muhammed Thinking Right Now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is Murad Muhammed Thinking Right Now?

Man I know that cat feels so bad. I never get why these guys try to be crooks. If anyone gets out and makes it then they lose out so much. The same kinda goes for Arum now that I think about it. He's winning big now with Pac but dude could have Pac & Floyd. How huge would that be?

He's probably asleep.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      Man I know that cat feels so bad. I never get why these guys try to be crooks. If anyone gets out and makes it then they lose out so much. The same kinda goes for Arum now that I think about it. He's winning big now with Pac but dude could have Pac & Floyd. How huge would that be?
      Because they're idiots. Do you think his stupid ass is able to think even 6 months in advance?

Fighters are the last people that should be explioted. Fuck Murad Muhammad

Comment

He couldve made a million times more money the right way than that petty change he was trying to steal from Pac before he was making big bucks. Idiot

Comment

LOL

The Morales PPV all goes to him and none for the fighter WTF?!!! hahahha

Comment

He couldve made a million times more money the right way than that petty change he was trying to steal from Pac before he was making big bucks. Idiot
            Agreed totally.

Comment

believe it or not, pac would not be where he is without murad muhammad.

This guy was so freaaking greedy that in a 2 year span, he had a very green, raw, pacquiao take on barerra, morales, & marquez.

Pac was nowhere near ready to face such accomplished fighters in his developing stage but i guess the rest is history.

Sometimes things need to be rushed sometimes not. Sometimes its luck, sometimes its just destiny.

Thank you murad muhammad.

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post

This guy was so freaaking greedy that in a 2 year span, he had a very green, raw, pacquiao take on barerra, morales, & marquez.

Pac was nowhere near ready to face such accomplished fighters in his developing stage but i guess the rest is history.

Sometimes things need to be rushed sometimes not. Sometimes its luck, sometimes its just destiny.

TRUE STORY.....he should send Muhammad some to show his appreciation & for his fights that Muhammad has to watch on TV!!!

from TEAM PACQUIAO!!

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work View Post
                  TRUE STORY.....he should send Muhammad some to show his appreciation & for his fights that Muhammad has to watch on TV!!!

from TEAM PACQUIAO!!

maybe pac could put him up in a hotel room with his entourage?

what do you think jiddu dali?

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post

Lol.

You know what. That is the first time I looked at it. Thanks Murad.

Comment

Working...
                    X