Muscle Ache!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muscle Ache!

Hi guy's

Just started at my Local Boxing gym on Thursday, since then I have been a little sore in a few places, like legs, shoulders. Question will this happen less and less the more i start going, and is there something I can do to help from this happening. This might seem like a dumb question but I am very new to this.

Thanks

DMC

Yes it will stop after you keep going.

Yes deep heat it and have a warm bath. Also stretch right after your workouts.

Comment

LOL I used to think that I didn't work hard enough less I had that ache. Yeah it goes away. Think of it as a good thing. you are breaking down and building muscle tissue. Getting stronger and faster.

Comment

Cool thanks guy's
        I think I worked Muscles I haven't worked before, hahaha

I just wanted to know I went Thursday night today is Saturday morning.
        I will be back down there Tuesday night ready to work harder than before.

Are there any suppliments I could be taking or anything to help build muscle and loose fat?

DMC

Comment

You might want to look into some whey protein.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Achilles View Post
            You might want to look into some whey protein.
            Agree, You will need the protiene to rebuild the muscle borken down. Good point

Comment

RICE (rest - ice - compression - elevation). Mostly regards the joints. For the muscles, a bath in epsom salts as hot as you can stand it. Some soreness, however, indicates you are working out as much as you should.

Comment

Working...
              X