No announcement yet.

I think now would be a good time to have Pavlik fight Sturm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think now would be a good time to have Pavlik fight Sturm

Maybe now that he is beltless, he could go to Germany and KO Felix sperm, and then rematch Sergio. He should fire his trainer, dieting coach and cut man first though.

Originally posted by dc6112 View Post
    Maybe now that he is beltless, he could go to Germany and KO Felix sperm, and then rematch Sergio. He should fire his trainer, dieting coach and cut man first though.
    Don't know about all of the second part, but a Strum fight would make a lot of sense. He just needs to stay at MW in general. Course, he could get flack for ducking Martinez.

Comment

He'd have to wait in line, though. I believe Sturm has a 3 fight contract to deal with first (or was it more than 3?).

Comment

I actually thought of Sturm-Martinez as a bigger money maker than PWill or Pavlik.

That wouldn't be a bad fight at all.

Comment

Win this fight, pavilk would......

Comment

Nah, I rather Pavlik have a rematch against Martinez. Sturm is crap, everyone knows it. Sturm is extremely protected, I doubt Pavlik could even get in the same ring with Sturm anyways.

Comment

I can't stand Pavlik but hate Sturm even more so I'll be rooting for Pavlik to KTFO Sturm brutally and shut that euro bum up.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
                He'd have to wait in line, though. I believe Sturm has a 3 fight contract to deal with first (or was it more than 3?).
                he has a 10 fight contract in Germany. I think Kelly should go there and fight Sturm. I have a feeling Pavlik is more underrated now than he will ever be again, he can still beat almost anyone in the MW division. I'm still of the opinion if he gets a real team behind him, and not his bar buddies, he can come back strong at middleweight and beat anyone including Martinez and Williams. If he sticks with the same old, same old his career goes to ****.

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
                  I can't stand Pavlik but hate Sturm even more so I'll be rooting for Pavlik to KTFO Sturm brutally and shut that euro bum up.
                  Same here. Who the hell has Sturm fought since he got KTFO by Javier Castillejo?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
                    Same here. Who the hell has Sturm fought since he got KTFO by Javier Castillejo?
                    Gevor and Sylvester are as good as anyone in that **** division.

At least as good as Rubio and Lockett.

Sturm- Pavlik or Sturm-Martinez preferably in Germany where it would get more press and make more money.

Comment

Working...
                    X