Corrie Sanders shot and killed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corrie Sanders shot and killed.

Clinton van der Berg ‏@ClintonV
    Corrie had an emergency operation, but doctors couldn't save him. Trainer Harold Volbrecht has also confirmed the dreadful news.

8m Clinton van der Berg ‏@ClintonV
    Ex-manager Vernon Smith just chatted to Corrie's ex-wife, who says gang stormed restaurant where Corrie was attending a party.

10m Clinton van der Berg ‏@ClintonV
    Yes, outside a restaurant in Brits “@Boxing_RSA: @ClintonV clinton was it a robbery”

18m Clinton van der Berg ‏@ClintonV
    Corrie was just 47. His 2003 KO of Wladimir Klitschko ranks as one of the greatest upsets in heavyweight boxing history. RIP "Sniper".

26m Clinton van der Berg ‏@ClintonV
    @SportswaveAndre Shot in an armed robbery near Brits. Fought hard, but died in hospital.

35m Clinton van der Berg ‏@ClintonV
    Dreadful to hear about death of Corrie Sanders, ex WBO heavyweight champion. Supreme talent taken too early. Rest easy, big man.

This is utterly horrible news.

RIP Champ.

Comment

Damn.

That's awful to hear.

Comment

His KO of Wlad ranks up there with one of the more brutal of recent times and also the funniest. Two rounds of mayhem!

Comment

His fight against Rahman is one of the most underrated Heavyweight fights ever.

This sucks.

R.I.P

Comment

Woooow thats crazy RIP

Comment

wow , RIP.

Comment

Whoa that's crazy

Comment

Damn, that's so sad to hear. We all have to die, but its really sad when someones life is taken like that. I'll always remember him for his very spirited fights with the Klitschko's, during a time when he was on his way out of boxing. His KO over Wladamir is and always will be one of my favorite fights to watch. He was so excited and looked so surprised when Wlad first went down. My prayers go out to his family and loved ones. RIP Corrie.

Comment

RIP that is crazy.

Comment

Working...
                    X