Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How was the Castillo fight a blueprint on how to beat Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How was the Castillo fight a blueprint on how to beat Floyd?

He had a torn rotator cuff. I dont get how an injured Floyd is the Floyd you watch to say "ok thats how he can be beaten".

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    He had a torn rotator cuff. I dont get how an injured Floyd is the Floyd you watch to say "ok thats how he can be beaten".
    Floyd ended all speculation in the rematch

Comment

Make the fight close and cry robbery??

Comment

That would mean throw low blows, punch on the hips, and other dirty tricks while the ref isn't looking.

Castillo did what he had to do to try to get the win, but that was ugly. The judges saw more of the clean effective punching from Floyd.

Comment

It isn't..

Comment

I think the blue print to beat floyd is scattered in his 40 fights, lets face it floyd makes VERY FEW mistakes but he STILL does make mistakes from time to time, now we need someone capable of seeing those mistakes and making him pay for them ...

my bet is someone with speed, power and good trainer (mosley & pac comes to mind)

Comment

As Freddie Roach says, the blueprint to beat Floyd is in all his fights, it's in the little things he does, his habbits. If you watch all his fights, he always uses the same offensive tools, it's only on the defensive side that he's so versatile. Neutralize his offense and he has nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
                As Freddie Roach says, the blueprint to beat Floyd is in all his fights, it's in the little things he does, his habbits. If you watch all his fights, he always uses the same offensive tools, it's only on the defensive side that he's so versatile. Neutralize his offense and he has nothing.
                lolz Roach said that?

very similar to what I thought, I am getting good at this game he he ...

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  not only a early torn shoulder but also outweighed by 10lbs on his first fight at that higher weight class against a HoFer and he still owned Castillo

Comment

Torn rotator cuff was complete lie.

And Castillo totally dominate him in first fight and if he didnt ran out of gas after round 8 in second fight he would win that fight also.

Jose Luis Castillo in shape is better fighter then Floyd Jr. ,period!

Comment

Working...
                    X