No announcement yet.

Face It, Keith Thurman Won't Get Much Further

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Face It, Keith Thurman Won't Get Much Further

He'll likely lose to Errol Spence Jr. Old Floyd would still school him. Old Pacquiao would probably still beat him (not that there's anything to brag about in beating an ATG that's no longer even great.) Even Conor McGregor would mess him up if he ever returned to the boxing ring. Beating Danny Garcia and Shawn Porter is likely as far as he'll get as far as meaningful wins are concerned, and he only just barely beat them (one can easily make the case that the Porter fight should have been a draw.)

It's only bums and tomato cans from here on out until time runs out and he can't avoid Spence any longer.

Bump

Even his biggest fans can't deny it.

Comment

I'm not sure why Thurman gets criticised so muchon here, he's a good, undefeated fighter and still has a few years left at the top. I think he beats Spence

Comment

I think Spence beats Thurman.

Comment

Thurman would beat Pacquiao, he'd knock out McGregor. I'd give him a decent chance (like 40%) to beat Spence as well... He needs to get more active, but people under-rate him on here all the time.

Comment

We will never know until he becomes active.
            He's a Haymon fighter and fights once a year.
            So, he's probably not the kind of champion you're looking for.
            Look for other fighters outside of PBC/SHO dawg.

Comment

I agree thurman hit his peak and the injury and long lay off ain’t helping, he still beats everyone that’s not Spence and Crawford.

Comment

lots of people said garcia would beat him but that didnt happen. thurmans top drawer and if spence does beat him (which is by no means certain) it will be very competitive. both guys are elite level.

Comment

Thurman is top dog at Welterweight.

Spence I think is the only guy with a chance to beat him but I got my money on Keith.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                    Thurman would beat Pacquiao, he'd knock out McGregor. I'd give him a decent chance (like 40%) to beat Spence as well... He needs to get more active, but people under-rate him on here all the time.
                    yooooooo son, what is that madness in your sig? that shiii got me buggin out!.. DOPE

Comment

Working...
                    X