Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys think that floyd will be mad and go racist again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys think that floyd will be mad and go racist again?

The end of DECADE is near and looks like that canelo is the front runner to get the award. Do u think that floyd will go outrage and become racist again just like he did in the past for not getting the award....

Why would he even think he could get the award ?

Comment

Floyd's no racist, he hates any boxer who steals the limelight, regardless of race.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        Why would he even think he could get the award ?
        U know floyd, he always think that he's the only boxer who is worthy of every awar that's why proclaimed himself as TBE.

Comment

I think Floyd has better chance of winning the FOTD than Diva Canelo. Diva Canelo winning the FOTD award is the most disgraceful moment in boxing to happen!

Comment

Who even cares?

If Canelo wins that award, all it means is Floyd whooped the last two fighters of the decade

When all is said and done, Floyd will be remembered as the best of his time and have wins over those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              Who even cares?

If Canelo wins that award, all it means is Floyd whooped the last two fighters of the decade

When all is said and done, Floyd will be remembered as the best of his time and have wins over those guys.
              It’s hilarious to me how ghetto boy’s fans always classify his borefests as “whooped.”😂. Whooped is what pac did to Cotto and Barrera. Whooped is what Canelo did to Kirkland. Whooped is what Calzaghe gave to Lacy. Whooped is what Ruiz gave AJ. No, what Mayweather did to Nelo was barely “outbox” the more inexperienced and greener boxer, and the pac fight I actually had PAC winning, so its impossible to classify those as whoopings 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Socal2552 View Post
                It’s hilarious to me how ghetto boy’s fans always classify his borefests as “whooped.”��. Whooped is what pac did to Cotto and Barrera. Whooped is what Canelo did to Kirkland. Whooped is what Calzaghe gave to Lacy. Whooped is what Ruiz gave AJ. No, what Mayweather did to Nelo was barely “outbox” the more inexperienced and greener boxer, and the pac fight I actually had PAC winning, so its impossible to classify those as whoopings ��
                If you really had Pac beating Floyd then it shows your agenda.

I was a total neutral, if anything i’m a bigger Pacquiao fan and he won about 3 rounds, 4 would be generous.

Also, Canelo had made about 6 defences of his WBC belt, was no.1 in the division, in all the top 10 p4p lists and ring magazine champ lol. Sounds very green....

I’m not even a Floyd fan but just be a real man and give credit where it’s due. He beat those guys fair and square. Let’s not forget he was well past his prime when he beat Canelo, approaching late 30’s. So if you wanna say Canelo was young and green, then i’d say Floyd going into his late 30’s levels it out.

Comment

Who even cares?

Well floyd certainly cares, just look what happened to him when he was just a distant nominee as a FOTD he was outrageous and become racist.... I wish floyd will never do it again..

Comment

If you really had Pac beating Floyd then it shows your agenda.

I was a total neutral, if anything i’m a bigger Pacquiao fan and he won about 3 rounds, 4 would be generous.

Also, Canelo had made about 6 defences of his WBC belt, was no.1 in the division, in all the top 10 p4p lists and ring magazine champ lol. Sounds very green....

I’m not even a Floyd fan but just be a real man and give credit where it’s due. He beat those guys fair and square. Let’s not forget he was well past his prime when he beat Canelo, approaching late 30’s. So if you wanna say Canelo was young and green, then i’d say Floyd going into his late 30’s levels it out.
                    I was a floyd fan myself and i even don't like pac at all but i just can't see a boxer who was just running and hugging for the whole 12 rounds winning the fight especially if the other fighter is the one landing the harder and cleaner punches...

Comment

Working...
                    X