Dana White Talks Fedor's Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dana White Talks Fedor's Loss

http://latestmmanewsnow.wordpress.co...it-in-the-ufc/

UFC president Dana White was one of many who watched as Fedor suffered his first defeat in ten years to the heavily decorated Brazillian Jiu-Jistu practitioner Fabricio Werdum. White who has been very vocal on his thoughts of the Russian heavyweight claimed he felt vindicated while on tour for UFC 116.

“I’ve been saying it for years, Fedor is not a top 10 heavyweight. He just got beat by a guy who couldn’t cut it in the UFC in the first round. There’s at least 10 fighters in the UFC right now who would beat Fedor even worse.”

Despite the harsh criticism White stated he would still be willing to offer the former WAMMA champion a new contract if he wishes to sign on with the UFC.

“Tell you what, if he wants to sign with the UFC now, the previous contract where I offered him an insane amount of money is off the table. I’ll give him a new contract, 20K to show and 20K to win. If he doesn’t accept it, too bad.”

Originally posted by snakerattle79 View Post

UFC president Dana White was one of many who watched as Fedor suffered his first defeat in ten years to the heavily decorated Brazillian Jiu-Jistu practitioner Fabricio Werdum. White who has been very vocal on his thoughts of the Russian heavyweight claimed he felt vindicated while on tour for UFC 116.

“I’ve been saying it for years, Fedor is not a top 10 heavyweight. He just got beat by a guy who couldn’t cut it in the UFC in the first round. There’s at least 10 fighters in the UFC right now who would beat Fedor even worse.”

Despite the harsh criticism White stated he would still be willing to offer the former WAMMA champion a new contract if he wishes to sign on with the UFC.

“Tell you what, if he wants to sign with the UFC now, the previous contract where I offered him an insane amount of money is off the table. I’ll give him a new contract, 20K to show and 20K to win. If he doesn’t accept it, too bad.”
    soooooo the insane amount of money wassss what 40k to show 40k to win?

Comment

id fight anyone in the ufc for 20k. the question is, would they fight me for only 20k?

Comment

Originally posted by James Bond View Post
        soooooo the insane amount of money wassss what 40k to show 40k to win?

No. Fedor would have ended up the highest paid MMA fighter ever with the last deal. Now he would just get average UFC fighter money.

Can't blame Dana for that though. Now maybe Fedor will come to the UFC.

Comment

20K is he having a laugh?

Comment

Originally posted by snakerattle79 View Post

If Dana said this, If I was Fedor I wouldn't go from being the highest paid MMA star to 20k. "If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense." -Floyd Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ke$ha View Post
              20K is he having a laugh?

Comment

Lol ppl beleive Dana sayin he offered Fedor $1,000,000 +

Dana was lying tryin to make Fedor look bad as if he is duckin the best competition, Dana was disrespecting Fedor the whole time in negotiations Im glad he didnt be a B!TCH and fall for his demands

Comment

I've never really understood why Dana thinks that acting like a complete dick all the time about every single issue is a good thing for the company.

Maybe he doesn't think that. Maybe he knows it turns people off but his ego is too big to behave differently.

Whether people accept it or not, it matters. I am tired of this clown, and the fact that he inserts himself into as many UFC shows as possible makes me less inclined to watch them.

Comment

Fedor threw the fight because he is ducking James Toney.

Comment

Working...
                    X