No announcement yet.

Carwin is a beast of a man!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carwin is a beast of a man!!

I don't know who will win Saturday night & I wouldn't like to pick but I will say this: Shane Carwin is a genuine monster!!

The man is a natural 265lbr unlike Brock who imo is a juicer. Carwin you can tell is naturally a big man which is a rarity. You can tell this because of the size of his hands and general thickness of his body and bone structure in particular which is why he KO's so many opponents; he is just that thick boned and that big so generates sickeningly crazy force when he punches!!!!

Brock meanwhile is a big man too but clearly has roided to gain the extra bulk early in his wrestling career; you can especially tell this because of his pecs - it's a tell tale sign of roiding when they're that low (water / blood retention makes them sag). I think he's off them though now since he's come down a lot in weight since his wrestling days and simply maintains his weight at the moment.

For me Carwin has the power but Brock has the endurance and aggressiveness which is why I can't decide on a winner here.

if Carwin catches Brock it will be lights out for him make no mistake. But if Carwins' defence isn't up to scratch Brock will GNP to oblivion.

50/50 fight & **** yeah I cannot wait for this one!!!!!!!

Cawin is a man beast. He will stop Lesnar's takedowns and knock him out early in the second round.

Bam.

Comment

Dude, Brock is naturally bigger ... he is taller and his structure is bigger (I think)

I'm sure he was roiding years ago in the fake wrestling thing, but that's history.

Comment

Working...
      X