No announcement yet.

BS Neutrality Titles Vacated up for Grabs in Tourneys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BS Neutrality Titles Vacated up for Grabs in Tourneys

I have vacated my neutrality titles because I have some biased stuff to get out there over some lengthy period of time and have actually been doing so frequently as of late.

So to be true to my e-persona I am vacating my NSB Neutrality title and my BSL Neutrality title.

Lets put them up in BS tourneys and ppl can vote for the neutrality champ of NSB and the Lounge.

Also I just want to say that Gully is undisputed champ of the Dome.

I mean its a place or **** talking and beefing where he is always in discussions but rarely ever talking **** and beefing with anyone...... if that isn't neutral IDK what is.

With that said, I have a biased statement I must make and that being; Juan Diaz sucks.....seriously IDK how he has any fans he is ok don't get me wrong but not world class and never was.

He has average/below average speed, is a pillow puncher, not really a skilled boxer, and his offense is equivalent to internet chat spam.

Thank you that is all, now posters choose your neutrality champions.
    Last edited by Spray_resistant; 03-12-2010, 02:30 AM.

I win by default. :mangler:

Comment

Are you eventually gonna come back and fight the champ?

Comment

Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
        Are you eventually gonna come back and fight the champ?
        I'll KO him.

He could keep me away from the neutrality title, but he couldn't take it away from me. I'm Hollywood, the Strangler. :mangler:

Comment

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
          I'll KO him.

He could keep me away from the neutrality title, but he couldn't take it away from me. I'm Hollywood, the Strangler. :mangler:
          So that's why you disappeared all that time. You were training for the big "Brutality of Neutrality" fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
            So that's why you disappeared all that time. You were training for the big "Brutality of Neutrality" fight.
            I been puttin in some work the past month, and spendin some $ doin it homey. February did me dirty.

Motherfuck NSB. Whoever wants that fag palace can have it. But in my drunken state I declare myself neutrality champ of BS lounge. :mangler:

Comment

Mangler has to face a gauntlet of very biased posters and own them in arguments before he can get in a tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
                I been puttin in some work the past month, and spendin some $ doin it homey. February did me dirty.

Motherfuck NSB. Whoever wants that fag palace can have it. But in my drunken state I declare myself neutrality champ of BS lounge. :mangler:
                Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Mangler has to face a gauntlet of very biased posters and own them in arguments before he can get in a tourney.
                Snap. Things are heating up. This is gonna be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  I did that **** in NSB for over a yr before I took up strictly lounge e residence Spray. And in here, the beat goes on. Cats doin dome threads in this forum, the stupid religion threads, the questions about bitches, the stupidass racial/religious threads, etc. I'm the neutrality king.

I ain't active as I used to be, but I'm still unbeatable in lounge neutrality. Just gimme the fuckin belt. :mangler:

Comment

I want in on the action.

I can keep Mangler at bay with the jab and slick counter-punching

Comment

Working...
                    X