Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matthysse vs Rios sparring (Old photo)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthysse vs Rios sparring (Old photo)

Here is an old photo of the two sparring, this is before Lucas fought Alexander and is rumoured to of dropped Rios with a bodyshot.

Don't quote me on it but I think that is why Elie & Rios fell out, he got p1ssy Elie leaked the photo and told a reporter Lucas destroyed him in sparring.

Release the footage Elie!

where did you hear he dropped rios with a body shot?

coz its so easy to make **** up...and theres too many stupidasses to buy it..

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      where did you hear he dropped rios with a body shot?

coz its so easy to make **** up...and theres too many stupidasses to buy it..

Elie spoke out on it in brief detail in a video but I read he dropped him somewhere, trying to find it now.

Can only find a few on another site saying it, trying find the article and that.

Comment

Rios got the better of Lucas and team lucas said he was sick and all.

Old news, I actually believe the video used to be up although very briefly it was up on youtube. Ellie has it, just not sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Elie spoke out on it in brief detail in a video but I read he dropped him somewhere, trying to find it now.

Can only find a few on another site saying it, trying find the article and that.
          dont mean to be demanding but where the hell is the elie video?

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
            Rios got the better of Lucas and team lucas said he was sick and all.

Old news, I actually believe the video used to be up although very briefly it was up on youtube. Ellie has it, just not sharing.

You mean some guy with red K that has since been banned on here made up that version of events? Lucas could be on his deathbed and he'd still beat that bum.

Comment

You mean some guy with red K that has since been banned on here made up that version of events? Lucas could be on his deathbed and he'd still beat that bum.
              Nope I actually heard it from ramos vargas brother and he is part of the whole lucas maritnez camp.

Comment

Seems like R. Garcia knows whats up lol

Comment

lmfao...............
                  Last edited by Godsfly; 01-22-2013, 10:25 PM.

Comment

http://kingboxingblog.com/2011/06/16...ll-transcript/

LUCAS MATTHYSSE: I learn from any fighter I go in and spar with. It was a great experience and I did very well against him. We both learned from each other. It was six rounds of intense sparring and it was a great opportunity.

Comment

Working...
                    X