No announcement yet.

More excited for Pac/Marq III or Pac/Marq IV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More excited for Pac/Marq III or Pac/Marq IV

Which fight were/are you more excited for, Pacquiao vs Maquez III or Pacquiao vs Marquez IV

This fight seems to be getting much more hype, most likely becuz Marquez is looking real huge and ripped, and Pacquiao APPEARS to be getting back in touch with his more aggressive side according to the reports on his sparring

But then again, Marquez is still 39 going on 40, and reports on Pacquiao going back to his normal monster self have been circulating since before Shane Mosley fight and he has yet to fully convince us

Are the muscles Marquez has developed going to make him stronger, more capable of hurting Pacquiao at 147, and even getting a knockdown/knockout? Or will they, along with his age, slow him down miserably and cause him to get KO'd?

Which fight were/are u guys more excited for?

i was caught up in the hype and thought the third was gonna be a missmatch so i wasnt looking forward to it, now that i know both are in equals level im counting the days

Comment

The Pac hype has died down significantly from pre-Marq 3. That was the fight he looked very beatable after he appeared to be nearly untouchable during 2008, 09 and 2010. I'll tune in via stream since im a Pac fan and have tuned into watch all his fights live since his dust up with Hatton.

Comment

For me, it's a tie. I am always excited when these two great fighters do battle. I think this will be the best fight of them all.

Comment

I literally couldn't sleep the night before Pac Marquez III.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            I literally couldn't sleep the night before Pac Marquez III.
            For some reason I was really hyped about III, but IV is a fail, I haven't watched the 24/7's and have not been interested one bit..I'm not ordering it, cuz I'm on the **** ARUM TRAIN ...

So Pac-Marquez III gets my vote

Comment

the 4th encounter, should be the best fight in their series

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
                For some reason I was really hyped about III, but IV is a fail, I haven't watched the 24/7's and have not been interested one bit..I'm not ordering it, cuz I'm on the **** ARUM TRAIN ...

So Pac-Marquez III gets my vote
                not at all, this is significantly more interesting in literally every way. One of them will probably never recover from this lose. Marquez is in the best shape of his life and both of their mentalities are different. The 3rd was suppose to be a blow out. We know we're going to get something special this time. I was more hyped for the 3rd time but this fight is definitely not a fail

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  not at all, this is significantly more interesting in literally every way. One of them will probably never recover from this lose. Marquez is in the best shape of his life and both of their mentalities are different. The 3rd was suppose to be a blow out. We know we're going to get something special this time. I was more hyped for the 3rd time but this fight is definitely not a fail
                  I can't explain it man, I love Marquez to death..I'm hoping he wins but I can't get interested..maybe because Cotto's fighting this week and I'll get hype the week of the fight..but this one's not doing it for me so far..

How have the 24/7 episodes been?..

Comment

I'm more hyped up for the 4th. I wasn't convinced that Marquez had anything left in the days leading up to the 3rd. Plus Pacquiao was looking invincible in his past few fights.

I never would have guessed Marquez would perform the way he did.

Comment

Working...
                    X