Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kellerman said on his radio show Anthony Joshua is more athletic/stronger than LBJ.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kellerman said on his radio show Anthony Joshua is more athletic/stronger than LBJ.

Max Kellerman said on his ESPN Radio show that England's boxing prospect 6'6 240+ Pound Anthony Joshua is more athletic and physically stronger than NBA Superstar Lebron James.

I believe it. Believing it is good for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      I believe it. Believing it is good for boxing.
      I can guarantee Max is right about the physically stronger part. I met both Lebron James and Anthony Joshua.. Joshua will literally break Lebron in half. I don't think people realize just how physically imposing Joshua is.. I know strength and looks isn't everything when it comes to boxing but I never seen such raw brute strength before. Joshua was lifting grown men and putting them down as a exhibition.

Comment

but is he more athletic than chris arreola? does he have the feet to be fleet-footed like seth mitchell?

Comment

Let me just set up an obstacle course for both guys and see who does it faster, that way we'll know for sure.

Comment

bullshít. Lebron would smack the shít outta that amateur if he boxed. Kellerman is a motherfukn liar.

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
              bullshít. Lebron would smack the shít outta that amateur if he boxed. Kellerman is a motherfukn liar.
              Wait....................you are betting that Danny KOs Lucas?

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                Let me just set up an obstacle course for both guys and see who does it faster, that way we'll know for sure.
                Anthony Joshua holds the world record for fastest run times in every single track category for men 6'5 and 230+ Pounds.

He is the fastest 230+ Pounder in the history of the run Trails. People have to realize just how special it is for a 6'6 240+ pound Super Heavyweight to be as fast as he is. Kobe Bryant is only 200 pounds and Joshua is just as tall but 40 pounds heavier.. yet he smoked Kobe's peak run time (taken when Kobe was 27 years old)

Comment

Lol no

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
                    Joshua will literally kill Lebron James right now without any pro experience. One hit from Joshua and Lebron will be laying in a pool of his own feces and blood. Lol. Joshua will kill Mayweather.. he will kill Andre Ward much less Lebron James.

He is a ****ing super heavyweight ..... get that into your head. weight classes exist for a reason. Lebron without any boxing training will be just fuk meat for Joshua.

Comment

Working...
                    X