Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Fury Wilder fight wasn't a robbery. Fury had his chance to win...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fury Wilder fight wasn't a robbery. Fury had his chance to win...

and he blew it for two reasons. Even though he was making Wilder miss, for 2-3 rounds he was inactive. Inactivity and didnt capitalize on Wilder being gassed. That alone is enough to score it a draw or in favor of Wilder on some people's cards-not mine.

I did have Fury winning by a point, but when the 12th round sounded, I told my boys that It'll be a draw. All Fury had to do was jab his way to a win like he did against Wlad in the 12th and he got caught.

I commend Fury on getting up. I thought he was gone. Fury had the belt in his hands. I can see someone scoring this fight a draw. Fury didn't dominate the early rounds. He dominated some of the middle rounds. The rounds he won were clearer than how Wilder won minus the knockdowns.

I hate to say it but I kinda figured that they would score it a draw before the fight. Boxing has become about money. It was all about the rematch.

Wilder gassed himself going for the ko. I actually thought that if Fury pressed the action he could've stopped Wilder. He finally walked in on Fury and landed. When I say walked in I mean he abandoned his own defense to land hard on Fury. Furys mistake was he didn't go after Wilder. His jab was on point, his combos were on point...and then he became inactive. In other words Wilder's rounds that he won weren't just from the knockdown rounds. Furys inactivity also hurt him a bit.

So I put the fault, on Fury strategy wise in the championship rounds, not heart wise. He had it in the bag and gave Wilder a chance to earn a draw. Fury had Wilder so dead in the 12th that I thought that even though he was down I'm like he can ko Wilder if he's steps on the gas. He never did. I'd watch the rematch.
    Last edited by Raggamuffin; 12-02-2018, 11:03 AM.

You can lie to yourself all you want if it makes you feel better.

The only people that say Wilder won are his fanboys and people connected with Al Haymon and his team. That's because they're obliged to.

Comment

So with scores like 115-111 for Wilder or whatever that one score was, you think that Fury had a chance to win?

Comment

Even you don't believe that rubbish. Fury won every second of the fight outside of two punches

Comment

Wilder can't fight inside. Fury made him look like an amateur at times. Beautiful jab, beautiful combos. When Wilder landed,p hard, Fury wou,d come right back and land his own. Great game plan. It was there for Fury. I commend Wilde also. He finally just said the hell with defense and said I'm going inside to land my equalizer. I'm just glad we had the two best heavies fighting each other.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            So with scores like 115-111 for Wilder or whatever that one score was, you think that Fury had a chance to win?

Yeah he did, and he didn't even need that card to win.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
              Even you don't believe that rubbish. Fury won every second of the fight outside of two punches
              Foh lmao. Go watch the fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
                You can lie to yourself all you want if it makes you feel better.

The only people that say Wilder won are his fanboys and people connected with Al Haymon and his team. That's because they're obliged to.
                I always keep it G. And watch the fight against like I did. You'll see where Fury had his chances. And I had Fury winning, but it wasn't a robbery. I can see why it was scored a draw.

Comment

You're definitely p4p one of the worst on the scene right now.

Comment

A lot of hating going on because Fury fought a lot better than everyone expected. I thought the fight was close and I wouldn’t of argued Fury getting the decision. But I thought there was at least 3 rounds that could’ve went either way on the scorecards. People on here are crying like this was a Pacquiao Bradley I type of robbery. The good thing is they’re going to fight again.

Comment

Working...
                    X