No announcement yet.

Golden Boy makes Kovalev an "extremely low" offer for September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Boy makes Kovalev an "extremely low" offer for September

As long as they pay him 5M+ he should fight him. I care more about the weight.

Comment

They offered Miller 5 or 6 million right?

Comment

Jarrell Miller was going to make around $5 million to fight Joshua.

How much does Main Events think Kovalev is worth?

Comment

The tweet doesnt say anything about defending his LHW title vs Canelo, but I assume that would be the case. Kovalev deserves more than Big Baby anyway

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Jarrell Miller was going to make around $5 million to fight Joshua.

How much does Main Events think Kovalev is worth?
              Exactly

Main Events acting like Kovalev is some kind of star. If he was even offered half that he should take it

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
                The tweet doesnt say anything about defending his LHW title vs Canelo, but I assume that would be the case. Kovalev deserves more than Big Baby anyway
                How? Big Baby didn't even deserve what they were giving him but they desperately needed an opponent for Joshua's U.S. debut so they vastly overpaid him(or tried to since his dumb behind took PEDs and missed out on that payday)

Comment

Kovalev's not some big name. I would have though 5 million would have done it. Maybe that's not enough for the weight drain.

Comment

What was Kovalev making for the Ward fights? I don't think it was very much.

Comment

Working...
                    X