No announcement yet.

10 years on boxing scene.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 years on boxing scene.

Don't know whether to be embarrassed or proud. 85% of my posts are in fight night threads because of only a few of my friends like boxing and I don't see them all that much so I gotta comment on the rounds to random strangers

So Happy Boxing Scene Birthday to me!

Happy BoxingScene birthday man!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Happy BoxingScene birthday man!
      Thanks. Hey I gotta ask you something since you were in the army in combat.

How true is this statement?

This dude was in the Marines but an army infantryman agreed with him.

Semper FI! Our birthday is tomorrow. I can somewhat agree with the message. We dont kill for the country, more so for our own brotherhood or personal enjoyment. Nobody I knew cared about country, flags or any of that. Thats conservative nonsense that we are doing it for the nation. As for some of the mindsets, it is strikingly similar. We used to ask the arabic people to pull up shooting so we could kill them. Not right but thats how it is

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        Thanks. Hey I gotta ask you something since you were in the army in combat.

How true is this statement?

This dude was in the Marines but an army infantryman agreed with him.

Semper FI! Our birthday is tomorrow. I can somewhat agree with the message. We dont kill for the country, more so for our own brotherhood or personal enjoyment. Nobody I knew cared about country, flags or any of that. Thats conservative nonsense that we are doing it for the nation. As for some of the mindsets, it is strikingly similar. We used to ask the arabic people to pull up shooting so we could kill them. Not right but thats how it is
        This is very true and exactly how I felt. I was in the Marines doe not Army.

I didn't do the things I did for the United States, I did it for my fellow Marines who were in the **** with me. Most of them had families and kids. I was just a dumbass 19 year old who got lost on the way to college.

Comment

10 years of having no life...

happy boxingscene birthday man.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            This is very true and exactly how I felt. I was in the Marines doe not Army.

I didn't do the things I did for the United States, I did it for my fellow Marines who were in the **** with me. Most of them had families and kids. I was just a dumbass 19 year old who got lost on the way to college.

did you want to kill people, and did most of the dudes in your unit?

Comment

Happy 10th BoxingScene Day to you, Bud!

Comment

10 years in this dump aint no joke. you did your time. props.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  10 years of having no life...

happy boxingscene birthday man.
                  Thanks!

The only thing I can say is I don't post when I am overseas except when I went to see Klitschko-Adamek in your native land and that was because I ran into Adamek at the airport hotel because both of our flights back to the US were delayed.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    did you want to kill people, and did most of the dudes in your unit?
                    We really wanted to kill. That was the mentality you had to have though.

Comment

Working...
                    X