Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ima peace out boxingscene (not your typical)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ima peace out boxingscene (not your typical)

So i turned 30 the other week and i been taking a look at my life.

A lot of things haven't gone the way i wanted you know. I have been getting into this self development stuff lately, the internet is amazing with all of the info out there, and i have found loads of information and different things that will be a great help to me.

But the area i'm slacking on and it's the same as always is taking action and at 30 years old I shouldn't be sitting around on forums all day and **** like that, and this place is addictive.

You all know i got involved in trolling heavily last year and that's embarrassing tbh i need to hold my hands up and say that ain't who i am and that is a pretty big sign i need a change and a clear out.

Take care everyone i interact with on here, i may pop in from time to time after a big fight etc to see what's happening but my days of being a regular are done.

Just wanted to leave on a positive note.

It took you 8 years to realize posing as a black man on a boxing forum just to troll random ass people is a waste of time? Ffs.

Comment

Did u really troll that bad you have to take a break? Lmao its not that serious. Anyway good lucl on your future endeavours you mark.

P.S lemme get all your points

Comment

D- trolling, but I'm rooting for you being serious.

Comment

Problem is mother fuckers need to learn moderation.

I've been here longer than that kid by a year or more and I've got like 17000 posts less.

Slow down on the mass posting son and pace yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
            Problem is mother fuckers need to learn moderation.

I've been here longer than that kid by a year or more and I've got like 17000 posts less.

Slow down on the mass posting son and pace yourself.
            So you just lurk? Is that any better?

Comment

Your trolling was pathetic, annoying, and offensive. Get your ****ty life together, man.

But do come back from time to time to discuss some boxing. Especially if Joshua vs Wilder happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                So i turned 30 the other week and i been taking a look at my life.

A lot of things haven't gone the way i wanted you know. I have been getting into this self development stuff lately, the internet is amazing with all of the info out there, and i have found loads of information and different things that will be a great help to me.

But the area i'm slacking on and it's the same as always is taking action and at 30 years old I shouldn't be sitting around on forums all day and **** like that, and this place is addictive.

You all know i got involved in trolling heavily last year and that's embarrassing tbh i need to hold my hands up and say that ain't who i am and that is a pretty big sign i need a change and a clear out.

Take care everyone i interact with on here, i may pop in from time to time after a big fight etc to see what's happening but my days of being a regular are done.

Just wanted to leave on a positive note.
                Send me all of your points so that I know you're serious

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                  So you just lurk? Is that any better?
                  Lurk? Fuck no.

I post when I feel like it and I peace out when I feel like it. I don't make this forum or you fucks a priority. Nothing against anyone but this forum is not my life and never will be. If it's your bag baby then wear it.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                    Lurk? Fuck no.

I post when I feel like it and I peace out when I feel like it. I don't make this forum or you fucks a priority. Nothing against anyone but this forum is not my life and never will be. If it's your bag baby then wear it.
                    Lmao calm down chief. It doesnt have to be a priority. Most of us just talk nonsense and boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X