No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Kessler, Green Face To Face and Workout Shots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Kessler, Green Face To Face and Workout Shots

Allan Green (31-1, 21 KOs) continued his war of words with Mikkel Kessler (44-2, 33 KOs) today at the final press conference in Copenhagen. Three days ahead of their WBC Light Heavyweight World Championship (Silver) clash at Denmark´s famous PARKEN Stadium, Green claimed that the Viking Warrior was a long way past his prime. Kessler moves up from a long stint at 168-pounds, with several championships secured at the weight. Photos by Photo Wende.

[Click Here To Read More]

This is an easy beatdown in Kesslers favor. Green has become a mark as of late and it's his own fault.

Comment

I really hope Kessler is back and not too rusty.

I expect him to move back down to 168 after this venture.

Comment

Allan Green is not 31-1

Comment

i used to be a big green fan (and i still like him), especially after his brutal dismantling of jaidon codrington, but after the miranda fight, something about him just seemed off. I got kessler in this one...

and allan green has 3 losses, not 1

Comment

I still don't get why this fight happened. I guess b/c people know who Green is. But Kessler should have no problems with him. Dominant win for Mikkel!

Comment

I don't get it, Green still looks emaciated and weak to me. I predict Kessler breaks him down until the stoppage. He used to look solid and strong but I think the cancer thing has really ruined his career, understandably.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                i used to be a big green fan (and i still like him), especially after his brutal dismantling of jaidon codrington, but after the miranda fight, something about him just seemed off. I got kessler in this one...

and allan green has 3 losses, not 1
                I agree wholeheartedly.....he just fell off after that fight

Comment

Allen looking like he just did 12 years in the pin standing in between those hot ass models!

Comment

Who's the girl second from the left?

Comment

Working...
                    X