Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guy gets told he's been getting it on with a transsexual.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Guy gets told he's been getting it on with a transsexual.

On national TV for the sake of entertainment.

His face is just priceless.

i watched that show when it was on, couldnt believe he went on holiday with he/she/it after he found out!

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
      i watched that show when it was on, couldnt believe he went on holiday with he/she/it after he found out!
      I didn't actually watch it but i remember it was all over the newspapers. Didn't that guy sue Sky?

Comment

Love how the guys were laughing their ass off in the background.

And sure, he only went for the money. 10k, ****... I would go and break up the week after

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
          On national TV for the sake of entertainment.

His face is just priceless.

Its **** like this that caused that "Jenny Jones" incident.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
            I didn't actually watch it but i remember it was all over the newspapers. Didn't that guy sue Sky?
            they all threatened to sue the show, but accepted extra money to allow it to be shown on tv.

Kinda ruined the show, everyone knew it was a man due to it being in the papers so they changed it and told the viewers from the start it was a man. Woulda been a nice twist if they kept it a secret and dropped the bombshell at the end.

Comment

Lawyers acting for the six men trying to stop Sky broadcasting a reality show in which they are seen unwittingly kissing and caressing a male transsexual are planning a litany of legal charges against the broadcaster, including conspiracy to commit sexual assualt.

The extent of the planned claims was disclosed today after law firm Schillings confirmed it was acting on behalf of the contestants.

Sky TV has been given until the end of today to shelve the show, There's Something About Miriam, due to be broadcast on November 16, or face court action.

Schillings is planning to go to court next week seeking an injunction unless it receives a satisfactory response from Sky.

The firm has written to Sky and the show's producer, independent company Brighter Pictures, telling them the six contestants have claims including conspiracy to commit a sexual assault, defamation, breach of contract and personal injury.

The men claim they were tricked into kissing, cuddling and holding hands with Miriam and say it was only after three weeks of filming that they were told the beautiful woman was, in fact, born a man.

While viewers would know from the start that Miriam is a male-to-female transsexual, the contestants - who include a Royal Marine commando, a ski instructor and an ex-lifeguard - only discover the truth when Miriam picks the winner and then lifts up "her" skirt.

One contestant was so furious he is said to have punched the show's producer when he found out.

The six contestants' case against Sky and Brighter Pictures, which is a subsidiary of Big Brother producer Endemol, is expected to include the claim that the companies conspired to commit a sexual assault on the grounds the men did not consent to being fondled by a man.

Schillings will argue the broadcaster and producer encouraged the men to enter into intimate relations with Miriam while knowing her sex all along.

The lawyers are claiming defamation before There's Something About Miriam has even been broadcast on the grounds the contestants were subjected to ridicule in front of a 70-strong Brighter Pictures production crew in Ibiza, whom they claim were aware of the deception.

The contestants will also argue the contracts they signed before filming of the show began, which gave their consent for the programme to be broadcast, were not legally binding.

Sky One began sending out publicity material for There's Something About Miriam earlier this week before being contacted by Schillings.

However, a Sky One spokesman said the transmission date for the show had not been confirmed and it was not in the channel's schedule.

The spokesman confirmed the broadcaster had received a letter from Schillings.

"We have received a letter of complaint regarding this programme. We will examine its contents carefully before making any response," he said.

Comment

he just had to go on holiday with it for 10k. easy money.

Comment

just read they were kissing him and shiiit. that is embarrassing as hell.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X