Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Pac deserve 50/50 now with Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Pac deserve 50/50 now with Mayweather?

After Pac Vs Bradley.

Yes.He won the fight by a large amount in the opinion of most fans and boxing writers and the Pacquiao Mayweather fight is still as big as ever. He is still one half of that fight and they can't have it without him.

Comment

Has for the last many years! And still does! Tho 45/45 is even better!

Comment

both generate big numbers but they need each other to make the biggest fight in the history of boxing, floyd maybe making a little more but 50/50 is still reasonable..
        I'm still leaning towards Floyd to be the one who is avoiding that fight, and he made that obvious a few months ago by giving stupid answers to his interviews about his health, self-preservation, and the bouts Ali shouldn't have fought for the fans and other whatevers. Yes, we can dispute with that all day, but actually its still pacquiao who truly sent Michael Koncz to mayweather jr. If he doesnt want the fight why would he send that guy over there and make the guy call him over the phone?
        that was a realistic move for me, and floyd didnt do anything but tweet..
        Floyd said "yes, i talked to him over the phone and offer him a deal"..
        but then again. how where they able to talk on the phone? because pac sent koncz.
        mayweather would've done nothing still.. and what kind of offer did he presented? 40 million dollars without a share on the PPV? what a shame.. you could spit on that. thats a very very obvious deal-breaker to every person who can understand..pac's counter offer was more than reasonable and logical, 45-45 and the remaining goes to the winner.
        cmon. they both just generate just about the same money. the only difference is that pac gets less because ofcourse of arums share... and thats no reason that the 50/50 be unreasonable.. I still agree with what roy jones said, "why does he allow pacquiao to be with these guys if he believes he can just whip manny?", "what if they'll beat manny? then all the credit goes to the other guy, not to floyd, if floyd truly cares about his legacy then he won't allow that"...

Comment

Its not a deal breaker to any other boxer not named Manny Pacquiao.

Its more than he has ever made , almost double.

And if any other boxer turned down a career pay day they would be considered ducking.

Funny how the mind works

Comment

He never deserved 50/50!!!! He was popular in his own right but He is a STAR because they marketed Manny as the man who could be the first to beat Floyd. His fight with oscar would have done just as much as Floyd's fight with oscar if he was an equal draw!!And don't call me a Floyd "nuthugger" because i'm just telling the truth. The world loved Manny to this degree ONLY AFTER he said he could beat Floyd. So it seems to me they were just popular/well know until the Floyd saga, then he's a "superstar"..

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
              Its not a deal breaker to any other boxer not named Manny Pacquiao.

Its more than he has ever made , almost double.

And if any other boxer turned down a career pay day they would be considered ducking.

Funny how the mind works
              If Mayweather accepts a 50/50 split he will make about 75million. It's more than he has ever made, almost double. Sorry, but I don't see the difference. If Pacquiao accepts 40million and Floyd gets the rest then Floyd would make an estimated 110million. It is a deal breaker. Only Floyd's most devoted fans think it's a fair offer.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                If Mayweather accepts a 50/50 split he will make about 75million. It's more than he has ever made, almost double. Sorry, but I don't see the difference. If Pacquiao accepts 40million and Floyd gets the rest then Floyd would make an estimated 110million. It is a deal breaker. Only Floyd's most devoted fans think it's a fair offer.
                I dont comment much anymore, but me and a co worker had a talk about this. Pac and Floyd will never recieve the same amount of money even if he does 50-50. I dont know the particulars and im sure know one has Pacs contract with Arum word for word but his share would definetly be dwindled for Arums cut. He may recieve less than 40 million. Buisness wise Floyd's gonna be on top either way. If he wanted 50-50 he should of fought Floyd instead of Clottey. For 3 years he's been trying to negoiate the same exact deal he walked away from initally...which was a 2 week window on drug testing and 50-50 share

Comment

Floyd outsells Pac in PPV with all common opponents.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X