No announcement yet.

ANYONE owns a Vizio TV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANYONE owns a Vizio TV?

I am planning on buying a lcd flatscreen 37 inch and above. vizio sounds good cuz of the price but i heard that it easily breaks. what's ur experience if you've owned one?

Vizio is a decent off brand..known to be heavy as ****..kind of like Olevia..but they have great prices and are decent quality TV's all in all what matters is what u are using it for..

Comment

Make sure the TV runs at 120hz. If it's 24 or 60 hz, forget about it.

Comment

A friend of my co-worker bought a Vizio at Sam's club...a few months later he said it won't turn on for some reason. If you're going for a 37 inch Vizio....just buy a 32 inch Sony.

Comment

I higly recommend the Sony Bravia XBR brands. The picture quality is outstanding. My friends look at my 40 and 46 inch XBR PQ and wonder why their HD settings aren't as sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
            I am planning on buying a lcd flatscreen 37 inch and above. vizio sounds good cuz of the price but i heard that it easily breaks. what's ur experience if you've owned one?
            Bro, I own one and wala naman akong problema with it. Almost 2 years na, actually refurbish pa nga yung nakuha namin 32" LCD for $500 and 50" for a grand. Nanghihinayang nga ako kasi kinuha ko yung 32" lang, natakot kasi ako baka bumigay. Yung sa erpats ko 50" Plasma, wala ring problema.

FYI
            Pare, people from Bestbuy and Circuit city recommends Samsung or Hitachi.
            Last edited by noypi2; 11-26-2008, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              A friend of my co-worker bought a Vizio at Sam's club...a few months later he said it won't turn on for some reason. If you're going for a 37 inch Vizio....just buy a 32 inch Sony.

k took ur advice and bought 32 inch sony bravia for 500 bucks today at black friday

Comment

k took ur advice and bought 32 inch sony bravia for 500 bucks today at black friday
                I bought the same thing about six months ago for my room. It was a display (and a discontinued model) that brought down the price to about 500+.

Comment

guys sa pinas ano pinaka murang LCD TV??

Comment

The XBR version? The one with the cinemotion?

Comment

Working...
                    X