No announcement yet.

blueprint--how to ko Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blueprint--how to ko Wilder

Im just armchair boxing guys--so i think ive got it--Haha...

RUIN WILDERS DISTANCE. If you arent out there where his long right hand lands................

Thats it. Go after him--dont stand outside and wait with your head as a target !!! Get inside his reach avoiding 1 right hand-------------high pressure--throw bombs on the inside, meaning hard uppercuts and hooks. You gotta stay inside . He cant fight inside.

If your head is on wilders chest---he has nothing for offense.

Ruin his distance for the straight right .

If Kong didnt fkn punch himself out...he would have ko'd chicken legs . FACT

thats just my opinion boys---i KNOW that would work !

making a valid, standard level title defence would suffice to ko this clown.

Comment

Duhapuas tried that.
      Wilder has a very good inside game.
      He caught Fury both times on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by 493dart View Post
        Im just armchair boxing guys--so i think ive got it--Haha...

RUIN WILDERS DISTANCE. If you arent out there where his long right hand lands................

Thats it. Go after him--dont stand outside and wait with your head as a target !!! Get inside his reach avoiding 1 right hand-------------high pressure--throw bombs on the inside, meaning hard uppercuts and hooks. You gotta stay inside . He cant fight inside.

If your head is on wilders chest---he has nothing for offense.

Ruin his distance for the straight right .

If Kong didnt fkn punch himself out...he would have ko'd chicken legs . FACT

thats just my opinion boys---i KNOW that would work !
        How is a would have a fact?

Comment

There is no blueprint. Like there is no blueprint how to beat Fury or Joshua. All these guys are on different level than others and should fight each other.

Comment

People have said this for years about EVERY tall fighter. problem is, he takes a step back and you get clocked with a sledgehammer. Or, you're too far inside and can't land anything clean. fans don't realize how hard it is to control distance when the target is moving. That's why it's a science.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              People have said this for years about EVERY tall fighter. problem is, he takes a step back and you get clocked with a sledgehammer. Or, you're too far inside and can't land anything clean. fans don't realize how hard it is to control distance when the target is moving. That's why it's a science.
              Noted-

i think a skilled fighter can get in there--and not "too far inside" ......bowe/ holyfield/ etc...

Ruin wilders right hand distance and you got him.

Comment

Originally posted by 493dart View Post
                Noted-

i think a skilled fighter can get in there--and not "too far inside" ......bowe/ holyfield/ etc...

Ruin wilders right hand distance and you got him.
                Please let everyone know when you find a holyfield or Bowe type fighter. That guy doesn't exist right now, but let's see what's next for Wilder let the man celebrate his victory before the "Blueprint " comes around.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaccey View Post
                  Please let everyone know when you find a holyfield or Bowe type fighter. That guy doesn't exist right now, but let's see what's next for Wilder let the man celebrate his victory before the "Blueprint " comes around.

yea dude---the heavys are....not good now..

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Wilder doesn’t fight well at all going backwards. Breaz fought entirely the wrong fight...he stood right at the end of wilder’s best shot and let himself get measured.

Comment

Working...
                    X