Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much time have you spent on Boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much time have you spent on Boxingscene?

I did a quick calculation of the cumulative time I have spent on this website - reading, posting, moderating, debating, arguing, etc. I started back in September 2004. I estimate that I have spent an average of 30 minutes a day here. That translates into:

30 mins x 365 days x 14 years = 153,300 minutes

153,300 divided by 1,440 minutes in a day equals 106 days.

One hundred and six days spent on this website! Surely I could have found a more productive use of my time.

I could have been learning a new skill or language in those hundred days.

I usually post while I’m at work, so I’d just get a hard on knowing how much I made to argue with trolls

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      I did a quick calculation of the cumulative time I have spent on this website - reading, posting, moderating, debating, arguing, etc. I started back in September 2004. I estimate that I have spent an average of 30 minutes a day here. That translates into:

One hundred and six days spent on this website! Surely I could have found a more productive use of my time.

That's 106 days awake. So closer to 212 days total.

I have no doubt I've spent one year here. But I don't really go on Facebook, Twitter, IG. That's where the rest of the developed world spends their lives.

Comment

I average 1 post per day so maybe 2 minutes per day x 365 so 730 mins or about 30 1/2 hours a year that’s a little over 1 day a year on here.

Comment

I’ve spent a lot of time trying to get rid of these amazon and Walmart fake winning money pop ups

Comment

Not too much but I may be on here more because I got kicked out of another site for calling a jerk a camel jockey. Doesn't seem fair to me.

Comment

So true. See ya Boston Guy...……...Rockin;'

Comment

My life revolves around boxingscene and ****hub.

Comment

You took 3.5yrs to create an account!?

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    Not too much but I may be on here more because I got kicked out of another site for calling a jerk a camel jockey. Doesn't seem fair to me.
                    Was he from the middle east!?

Comment

Working...
                    X