Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Alvarado Plans To Pressure, Hit Brandon Rios Often

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Alvarado Plans To Pressure, Hit Brandon Rios Often

Top junior welterweight contender Mike Alvarado (33-0) is a little over a week a way from the biggest fight of his career. He has gained exposure recently by fighting on two of Manny Pacquiao's recent pay-per-view undercards. On a recent edition of BoxingScene's official audio show The Boxing Lab, Alvarado told us that he feels those fights plus his most recent fight versus Mauricio Herrera have given him the experience he needs when he faces Brandon Rios next Saturday.

[Click Here To Read More]

Which may give Rios the opportunity he needs to land back. This fight is going to be nice and not go the full 12.

Comment

both guys coming in with the same game plan. hope nobody strays from the script, so we'll have ourselves a bloody good night.

Comment

Naw man i thought you were going to pot shot him and box his ears off

Comment

Is Alvarado, as many are saying, really the bigger guy? Rios at 137 looked like a skeleton, if anything it's Rios who looks like he ain't gonna be fighting at 140 for too long. Even Mickey Garcia is saying Rios is bigger. I'm favoring Rios here, he's more skilled on the inside, more skilled offensively and defensively.

Comment

had 2 say which 1 takes a punch better but Rios gets hit often, early...if it goes past 4/5 I like him...I doubt like Alvarados swelling & cut-prone eyes...

Comment

I got Rios in this one. WAR BAM BAM.

Comment

Rios is planning the same thing. This fight is gonna be good! Floyd - PAc blah blah blah...this one is gonna bring fireworks.....im pulling for both!

Comment

Too bad this fight is going to take years off of both guys.... Was on the fence b4 but Rios got this....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX
                    Naw man i thought you were going to pot shot him and box his ears off
                    The dude might be able to box but that's not his thing. Look at Mares, he boxed Morel for like 4 rounds where he was being successful but then I guess he said fck and started banging it out.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X