Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loma looks Old as **** These Days, Is he NOT Sleeping?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loma looks Old as **** These Days, Is he NOT Sleeping?

Isn't he like 28. He's got bags under his eyes, his skin looks dry. What's going on with him?

Post some pictures mate, or videos to prove this?

Comment

Get a girlfriend bro

Comment

Pictures? Videos?

Comment

You lazy bastards, all you do is sit around her browsing the boxingscene, you don't watch interviews, workout videos. He's been looking like that this whole training camp.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
            Post some pictures mate, or videos to prove this?
            Just ignore him. Dude is freaking the fuk out because his obsession is likely going to take an L in a few days.
            Just like Maxi switching to MMA after the Canelo/GGG fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Just ignore him. Dude is freaking the fuk out because his obsession is likely going to take an L in a few days.
              Just like Maxi switching to MMA after the Canelo/GGG fight.
              You and your petty mind would like that, no?

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                You lazy bastards, all you do is sit around her browsing the boxingscene, you don't watch interviews, workout videos. He's been looking like that this whole training camp.
                Dude no offense but you made the thread. You have to post some links or something.

I'm browsing but I'm watching the game.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                  You and your petty mind would like that, no?
                  I would love it if Rigo won. But, I'm still going to laugh at you when he loses, only because you've been a complete douche.

You fail to post links but then accuse others of being lazy. GTFO and get a grip on yourself man.

Comment

He has a masterbation addiction. He stays up all night jacking off to hentai. The pressure of fighting Rigo got to him and he's been binging with several all nighters. He's gonna get KO'd. Most boxing people already know this. Im giving you the inside scoop. The casuals will be completely shocked and wonder what happened. Now you know. Rigo is gonna completely school this overseas poser. Grovelkin Jr is about to get his ass whooped by a guy in his late thirties.
                    Last edited by Boxing lives; 12-06-2017, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X