Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs JMM IV televising 5 fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao vs JMM IV televising 5 fights?

http://boxrec.com/date_search.php?yyyy=2012&mm=12&dd=08

According to this the Rigo fight was moved to this event. Has there been any reports about this? If it really got moved, can they televise 5 fights? If not, which one will not be televised?

Anyone.....?!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Fortuna vs Hyland would be dropped id imagine

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad?
        Fortuna vs Hyland would be dropped id imagine
        That's also what I thought since neither guy is with Top Rank. That would suck tho cause Fortuna is pretty damn exciting.

Comment

As far as I know that Rigo fight is on December 15 the following week on the Donaire card.

Boxrec needs to update their info.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari
            As far as I know that Rigo fight is on December 15 the following week on the Donaire card.

Boxrec needs to update their info.
            The thing is Gamboa and Farenas were supposed to be two separate bouts so if this is true I'm guessing Rigo was put on there to fill the space.

Comment

Can anyone tell me the entire under card for this one? Gamoba is a go, or no?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

According to this the Rigo fight was moved to this event. Has there been any reports about this? If it really got moved, can they televise 5 fights? If not, which one will not be televised?
                if that line up is correct, They all 12 rounders and I believe they wont televise the gamboa fight why would Arum reward gamboa with TV time over Rigo?

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

if that line up is correct, They all 12 rounders and I believe they wont televise the gamboa fight why would Arum reward gamboa with TV time over Rigo?
                  You're an idiot. Gamboa is the more known and exciting fighter on that card. Why would he take Gamboa off an already ****ty card?

Gamboa is a go. And since the card is so ****ty they SHOULD show all 5 fights.

Comment

hbo and top rank website still have rigo on dec 15

Comment

Working...
                    X