Kirk Johnson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirk Johnson

What do you guys think of his comeback?

I like him as a boxer. He is fast and powerful. He TKO'd Gilbert Martinez after almost a year of not fighting. He is much better than he use to be IMO. His age factor is kinda holding him back (he is 32 years old)
    Last edited by The Italian Stallion; 01-30-2005, 12:54 AM.

He lost my respect and pretty much ruined his career with the way he turned up to fight Klitchko. They should have withheld his purse for that display. He basicily took the money and ran.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefthookhappy19
      He lost my respect and pretty much ruined his career with the way he turned up to fight Klitchko. They should have withheld his purse for that display. He basicily took the money and ran.

Kirk Johnson is a joke. J. O. K. E. period. super overrated, overweight disgrace.

Comment

He is shaping up. He is currently injuried with a knuckle pushed out of socket (geez, thats happened to me and it hurts really bad).

Comment

remember how thye said in the Vit-Williams fight
          that it was the record for heaveist HW fight
          Vit was 250 and Williams 270

but when klitc johnson met
          it was
          vit 250 and jonson 260
          so was that the old record?
          o wait
          that wasnt title fight
          maybe thats why
          but still lotta person in that ring

Comment

I always liked Kirk Johnson for some reason. He had all the talent in the world, tremendous puncher, just didn't like to train. His KO of Maskaev was amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Italian Stallion
              What do you guys think of his comeback?

I like him as a boxer. He is fast and powerful. He TKO'd some dude after almost a year of not fighting. He is much better than he use to be IMO. His age factor is kinda holding him back (he is 32 years old)
              What comeback? He broke his hand and went 8 rounds with Gilbert Martinez who is a complete bum. He looked horrible in his last fight before and after he broke his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand
                Kirk Johnson is a joke. J. O. K. E. period. super overrated, overweight disgrace.

This is the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by asian_sensation
                  I always liked Kirk Johnson for some reason. He had all the talent in the world, tremendous puncher, just didn't like to train. His KO of Maskaev was amazing.

You like Kirk Johnson, & Spadafora ?
                  Wow.

Damn, Asian.....you shave some ****ty taste in fighters !

Comment

Kirk disgraced himself, his supporters throughout Nova Scotia and Canada, and the entire fight game.

His entire team, but mostly his trainer(s) deserve a good swift kick in the nuts for loosing control of their fighter in the weeks leading-up to Vitali. Kirk was a fat piece of **** without any mental discipline.

We should expect little-to-nothing from Kirk comeback. He's been ruined mentally and will never recover, both inside and outside the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X