Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cain Velasquez is the BEST HW in World?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cain Velasquez is the BEST HW in World?

Agree/Disagree?

Don't know if he's the best, but he's my favorite current heavyweight.

Comment

of course not!!! the best in the world is FEDOR hahahahahaha...ill say brock

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
        of course not!!! the best in the world is FEDOR hahahahahaha...ill say brock
        Cain would beat Brock, Dos Santos, & Carwin-Fedor if Fedor didn't land.

Comment

Heeeeeeeeeeellllllllllnaaaaaaaaaaaww

Comment

Because he beat Kongo and a shot Noguiera?

He is very talented don't get me wrong but he needs a win over a JDS, Muurr, Carwin ect..

Comment

He is really good one of my favorite fighters but I think he is to small to beat Carwin or Brock him and JDS vwould be a good fight but I think the UFC needs a CW division

Comment

Not right now but I think he has a good chance to beat the winner of tonights fight.

I had some weird scenario pop into my head where their was a new champ every fight. Like Carwin beats Lesnar, Cain beats Carwin, Dos Santos beats Cain. I wouldn't mind if that happened though. Dos Santos is my favorite heavyweight but I think Brock wins tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                  Because he beat Kongo and a shot Noguiera?

He is very talented don't get me wrong but he needs a win over a JDS, Muurr, Carwin ect..
                  He starched Nog in less than 3 minutes. That is ridiculous no matter how you slice it.

Cain has more skill, IMO than Brock and Carwin combined. And I'm willing to bet than he beats either one of them.

TBH, I'm getting kind of tired of hearing about these gigantic "athletic" HW's. They use it to compensate for lack of skill and technique and it's downright embarrassing and insulting to my intelligence when the UFC tries to tell me that these guys are uber-skilled.

Overeem is really the only jacked guy that is actually skilled.

Brock and Carwin still can't even throw basic punches with technique. It's horrible.

Comment

Carwin can throw a punch, Swole. Lesnar is the one who throws arm punches. I do believe Cain has a chance to beat any heavyweight, IMO he has the best wrestling in the HW division and his striking has improved greatly.

Comment

Working...
                    X