Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...and both of these idiots (Joshua and Wilder) get what they deserve for milking it and not giving us the super-fight.

A complete takeover of Ortiz and Ruiz being heavyweight champions LOLz. Maybe throw Fury in the mix as well, tho i don't see him losing to his next opponent.

Then so be it. Would be good for the sport.

Comment

Want happen but if it did we can bout kiss the hw division goodbye lol

Comment

Nobody's getting an easy KO over Wilder.

Wilder has proven over and over again that he's a warrior and that he has a chin.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
          Nobody's getting an easy KO over Wilder.

Wilder has proven over and over again that he's a warrior and that he has a chin.
          Don't be ridiculous.

Joshua got chin checked against Dillan Whyte and came back to KO him. Got chin checked against Wlad (the one guy you don't wanna get hit flush by) and came back. Even Povetkin caught him early.

It can happen to anybody. Ortiz had him almost out on his feet and got saved by the bell. The Ref bought him some time to recover.

Anything can happen. Don't let your Fanboy-ism cloud your judgement.

Comment

Wilder has a worse chin than Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
              Wilder has a worse chin than Joshua
              For sure. Not only that but he has chicken legs, weighs only 220 and doesn't have as thick of a neck as Joshua.

I'd love to see him in against Ruiz. If he doesn't finish him with the one hitter quitter right off the bat and the thing carries on, he will get clocked just the same.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
                Don't be ridiculous.

Joshua got chin checked against Dillan Whyte and came back to KO him. Got chin checked against Wlad (the one guy you don't wanna get hit flush by) and came back. Even Povetkin caught him early.

It can happen to anybody. Ortiz had him almost out on his feet and got saved by the bell. The Ref bought him some time to recover.

Anything can happen. Don't let your Fanboy-ism cloud your judgement.
                What the hell are you talking about? I've seen wilder go to war against stiverne, Ortiz and walk through hell against fury.

Nobody is going to get an easy KO against wilder. He has a chin and he has heart. That's been proven.

Did I even mention Joshua in my post you dlck sucking, **** riding f4ggot? No? OK then, get joshua's nuts out of your head.

Comment

I'm counting on it. Would be awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    I'm counting on it. Would be awesome
                    It's not going to happen lol, this is going to be an easy win for wilder.

Grandpa Ortiz has been on a steady decline since their first fight. This is a complete mismatch and a waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                    X