No announcement yet.

Why Mike ''Mile High'' Alvarado Deserves the Shot Over Judah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Mike ''Mile High'' Alvarado Deserves the Shot Over Judah

why is judah being mentioned for a shot against JMM? cause he is a southpaw? he's a bum that has lost all his big fights and QUIT against Khan he shouldn't be offered up another big fight........let a young guy like Mike get his chance he's never got one whilst zab has and FAILED
    Last edited by Snake...; 05-04-2012, 09:42 PM.

alvarado doesnt deserve sht. He has done nothing but beat up second tier fighters. He was getting schooled by prescot for crying out loud
    Alvarado needs to step up to a top fighter he doesnt deserve a shot againts a legend

Comment

Originally posted by tupapa View Post
      alvarado doesnt deserve sht. He has done nothing but beat up second tier fighters. He was getting schooled by prescot for crying out loud
      Alvarado needs to step up to a top fighter he doesnt deserve a shot againts a legend
      he beat up your boy carlos molina cleanly with no help from the judges like chavez jr

Comment

Alvarado doesn't deserve it either, and this is coming from a Denver native. He has solid wins over Herrera and Prescott, but he needs to fight someone like Rios in my opinion. Not to say that Judah has done a lot either, but he still beat Paris, who was in the Top 10 at the time. And Judah is just good timing for JMM. He's a southpaw, what JMM said he wanted, with good speed and skill still, and is a Top 10 JWW.

I'd just rather see Rios-Alvarado.

I do love how people say "Alvarado was getting schooled by Prescott till the knockout". Prescott won the first 5 rounds, but the last 5 rounds Alvarado was in total control and won those rounds. I'd never seen Prescott box as well as he did in those first 5 rounds against Alvarado.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Alvarado doesn't deserve it either, and this is coming from a Denver native. He has solid wins over Herrera and Prescott, but he needs to fight someone like Rios in my opinion. Not to say that Judah has done a lot either, but he still beat Paris, who was in the Top 10 at the time. And Judah is just good timing for JMM. He's a southpaw, what JMM said he wanted, with good speed and skill still, and is a Top 10 JWW.

I'd just rather see Rios-Alvarado.

I do love how people say "Alvarado was getting schooled by Prescott till the knockout". Prescott won the first 5 rounds, but the last 5 rounds Alvarado was in total control and won those rounds. I'd never seen Prescott box as well as he did in those first 5 rounds against Alvarado.
          Not only that but judah has fought the best and is bigger name then fcking alvarado who will amount maybe to tittle holder but nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by tupapa View Post
            Not only that but judah has fought the best and is bigger name then fcking alvarado who will amount maybe to tittle holder but nothing else.
            So all it takes for Alvarado do deserve a shot at a legend is to fight true top/elite fighters and lose? Is that what he needs to do?

Comment

It has nothing to do with who deserves what. Judah just got a decent win and Marquez wanted a southpaw.....he could have done worse. I don't love the fight but I don't hate it.

Guarantee Marquez hits the canvas at least once. And proceeds to get up and pick Judah apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                So all it takes for Alvarado do deserve a shot at a legend is to fight true top/elite fighters and lose? Is that what he needs to do?
                Hey if he wins the lineal championship and becomes champion in mutliple weight classes I dont see why not. This is a fight between two cagey veterans gonna be a great fight but marquez is a dumbass should of fought judah when he held the tittle would of been more significant.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
                  he beat up your boy carlos molina cleanly with no help from the judges like chavez jr
                  I'm not going to call it a robbery, but I thought Molina won.

Comment

Alvarado deserves it.

Judah deserves jack and sh$t when it comes to title shots.

Comment

Working...
                    X