No announcement yet.

Favorite Quotes by Boxers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Quotes by Boxers

"Im a gorilla! Im a dog! I'm a dog! Im a gorilla! I talk tha most ****! Im the most flashy!"

"St.Patricks day! kid lookin like AvatARRRR!!"

1:00

These quotes were classic and will go down in history, G Dog cant stop laughin right now!
    Last edited by Gorilla Dogs; 08-23-2010, 02:01 AM.

"You have to realize that most of these guys get in there and fight on heart. I fight with smarts. There is no fighter that is smarter than me. Most of these fighters are ABC, 1-2-3. I am like 4-5-6 levels above them, that’s why I’m able to beat them." - Floyd Mayweather Jr

Comment

"You can run but you can't hide" - Joe Louis

"Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" - Joe Louis

"The bigger they are the harder they fall" - 'Barbados Demon' Joe Walcott

Comment

"Floyd Mayweather is the king of the world" - Oscar Dela Hoya

Comment

"I do think the heart can balance out the mind, if your heart is in a good place it can give you the strength to do the right thing and behave the right way and overcome the mind" - Alexis Arguello

Comment

" A bad heart? The son of a ***** doesn't have a heart" - Ray Arcel on rumors that Duran had a bad heart going into the Leonard fight.

"I fought Sugar so many times that I'm lucky I didn't get diabetes" - Jake LaMotta on fighting Ray Robinson

Comment

Maricon!! - Mayorga

Comment

Floyd when he "retired" after the Hatton fight...

“I’m through. Once I tell people I’m through, I’m through. People say, ‘Oh, he retired and came back, after the De La Hoya fight.’ I didn’t retire and come back. I just fought one more fight, against Ricky Hatton. And as soon as I beat him, it was, ‘What about this guy (Cotto)?’ and ‘What about that guy (Margarito)?’ It’s never good enough. Some boxing people won't be happy until I take a loss, and that’s not ever going to happen. I achieved all I wanted to achieve.”

I love that quote because it's so true. People are always looking to discredit Floyd and say he is ducking this guy and that guy. But when he retires I think people will look back and see that he achieved a hell of a lot and was one of the greatest of all time. But right now it's just never good enough. Whoever he beats people will discredit him. It's a shame they can't just admire him for what he's done because he is a once in a lifetime talent.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                  Floyd when he "retired" after the Hatton fight...

“I’m through. Once I tell people I’m through, I’m through. People say, ‘Oh, he retired and came back, after the De La Hoya fight.’ I didn’t retire and come back. I just fought one more fight, against Ricky Hatton. And as soon as I beat him, it was, ‘What about this guy (Cotto)?’ and ‘What about that guy (Margarito)?’ It’s never good enough. Some boxing people won't be happy until I take a loss, and that’s not ever going to happen. I achieved all I wanted to achieve.”

I love that quote because it's so true. People are always looking to discredit Floyd and say he is ducking this guy and that guy. But when he retires I think people will look back and see that he achieved a hell of a lot and was one of the greatest of all time. But right now it's just never good enough. Whoever he beats people will discredit him. It's a shame they can't just admire him for what he's done because he is a once in a lifetime talent.
                  I'm a ***** and I know Floyd shoulda fought Cotto when he had the chance, he would of beat him easy but still....

Comment

Michael Katsidis post Mitchell fight
                    MICHAEL KATSIDIS HAS THE QOUTE OF THE YEAR!
                    "Look i dont care who the people are cheering for, 20000-30000, theres 20 odd thousand passionate people here cheering, supporting the sport that i love and that means everything to me regardless for who they are cheering for. Thank You!"
                    Last edited by Irish Hitman; 08-22-2010, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X