No announcement yet.

Clay-Banks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clay-Banks

Today, I've watched this fight for the first time. Clay was eal small in those days. That was a sneaky left hook Sonny nailed him with. Amazing he was up at the count of 1, and came right back swinging. Anybody else ever seen this fight?

Originally posted by butterfly1964
    Today, I've watched this fight for the first time. Clay was eal small in those days. That was a sneaky left hook Sonny nailed him with. Amazing he was up at the count of 1, and came right back swinging. Anybody else ever seen this fight?

shut up butterfly

Comment

Originally posted by versatile2k6
      shut up butterfly
      What? Are you hating on the fact that everytime Tyson got knocked down, he lost?

Comment

Nope, never seen it. Care to upload it for us?

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled HK
          Nope, never seen it. Care to upload it for us?
          I have it on VHS. I don't know how to upload it on the internet. Sorry.

Comment

I have it on VHS. I don't know how to upload it on the internet. Sorry.
            Get an mp3 player that records video and then hook it up to your vcr. When it's done just transfer it to your computer and then upload it. Now you just need to spend $200-$500 on an mp3 player :P

Comment

Originally posted by ATM
              Get an mp3 player that records video and then hook it up to your vcr. When it's done just transfer it to your computer and then upload it. Now you just need to spend $200-$500 on an mp3 player :P
              I heard Butterfly has an iPod video

Comment

** Banks put up a good scrap and KDed Clay solid. The fight was stopped prematurely by incompetent or on the take Ruby Goldstein. Punches had barely landed when he stopped the round before it started.

Comment

- -Butterfly was the most unabashed Ali fan in the world.

Banks was dead not so long after this fight, of what I don't recall,

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                    - -Butterfly was the most unabashed Ali fan in the world.

Banks was dead not so long after this fight, of what I don't recall,
                    He died in the hospital after being stopped by Leotis Martin.

Comment

Working...
                    X