No announcement yet.

Jake The Snake and DDP try to help Scott Hall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake The Snake and DDP try to help Scott Hall

Hall is in seriously bad shape, i'm waiting to hear any day now he's dropped dead

DDP and Jake the snake call him to try and help

Sad ****. He is in a real bad way. Here is a video of him in full health then a more recent clip. It actually sickens me they got him to do this when the guy is in such a bad place.

Comment

Comment

Hall getting fired from WWE in 2002 was the beginning of the end for him, he'd actually got himself in somewhat decent shape again and was getting cleaned up, the problem was they also had a lot of troublesome guys come back at the same time, Sean Waltman, Curt Henning etc. Hall got himself in trouble and was axed, he never recovered

now

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          Hall getting fired from WWE in 2002 was the beginning of the end for him, he'd actually got himself in somewhat decent shape again and was getting cleaned up, the problem was they also had a lot of troublesome guys come back at the same time, Sean Waltman, Curt Henning etc. Hall got himself in trouble and was axed, he never recovered

now

They where all ****ed up back then.

Michael Hayes trying to piss on Linda Mcmahon. LOL

Comment

does anybody have a d/l for "beyond the ropes"?

Comment

reminds me of the recent gazza scandel , cant believe they let him in public while that intoxicated

Comment

On a serious note, that's bad ****. I like Hall and used to love his Razor Ramon gimmick. You know you musdt be ****ed up if Jake Roberts is helping you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shameful View Post
                  does anybody have a d/l for "beyond the ropes"?
                  It's Beyond the Mat.

Jake the Snake is pretty messed up. Ten years of being messed up will have quite an effect.

Comment

love that doc.

Comment

Working...
                    X