No announcement yet.

Dont expect Manny to sign the deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont expect Manny to sign the deal

The usual Bob Arum bull **** will follow.He will come back and tell us' Manny's very happy with the deal.I'm expecting the signed contract in my inbox on Monday,Manny's just gonna go through it with his advisors but he's agreed with the conditions'

Of course the contract wont be signed by the Monday.Afterwards Manny will claim' the money's too little and Mayweather's too big,he should come in at 141lbs and if he comes in @ 142 he should pay $1m for every pound gained.Mayweather should be trained by Jeff Mayweather and come into the ring at 141.5'This **** will go on and of course Mayweather wont budge.The usual **** will follow,'I cant get in touch with Manny'Arum will say,Manny will continue giving interviews about how he is the bigger draw and he deserves more.This is how Arum does business,it's a well orchestrated move.

they are soo predictable, yea? thats what they did with cotto, with that weight **** and all. And the issues of the training camp. Or all that sharing squabble for the Hatton fight. Yup, part of their drama.

Comment

Hello Flawless.

Comment

Gayweather already agrees to Arum's proposal of a 60/40 purse split in favor of Pacquiao. I bet Pacquiao will bargain for a 70/30 purse and PPV split in his favor.

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
          Gayweather already agreed to a 60/40 purse split in favor of Pacquiao. I bet Pacquiao will bargain for a 70/30 purse and PPV split.
          You wish......

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
            You wish......
            google it bro.

Comment

I'd much rather see Mayweather bull**** and not fight all together than see Manny cry over splits and fight at catchweights for belts...then pretend he's so fair when you interview him. Mayweather will not budge.

Comment

Originally posted by South318 View Post
                I'd much rather see Mayweather bull**** and not fight all together than see Manny cry over splits and fight at catchweights for belts...then pretend he's so fair when you interview him. Mayweather will not budge.
                He fought one fight at a catchweight. Cotto weighed in at 146 for his previous fight and said he was at 146 well before the weigh in. Big deal. One fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kobulingam View Post
                  He fought one fight at a catchweight. Cotto weighed in at 146 for his previous fight and said he was at 146 well before the weigh in. Big deal. One fight.
                  And I repeat, I'd much rather see Floyd not fight an opponent that see a fighter, fight at a catchweight, FOR A BELT! When it's for a belt, it's not a small deal. You're beating a fighter a lower weight they won the belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Harvey View Post
                    The usual Bob Arum bull **** will follow.He will come back and tell us' Manny's very happy with the deal.I'm expecting the signed contract in my inbox on Monday,Manny's just gonna go through it with his advisors but he's agreed with the conditions'

Of course the contract wont be signed by the Monday.Afterwards Manny will claim' the money's too little and Mayweather's too big,he should come in at 141lbs and if he comes in @ 142 he should pay $1m for every pound gained.Mayweather should be trained by Jeff Mayweather and come into the ring at 141.5'This **** will go on and of course Mayweather wont budge.The usual **** will follow,'I cant get in touch with Manny'Arum will say,Manny will continue giving interviews about how he is the bigger draw and he deserves more.This is how Arum does business,it's a well orchestrated move.
                    If somebody there can translate stupid for me, I might understand this post a little

Comment

Working...
                    X