• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien Broner vs Austrailian school teacher - who wins

I dunno but Pacquiao sure didn't.

#pacmaniswashed

#pacvsblootest

#noexcusesafter

Horn. Broner is a quitter. He quit against Garcia and quit against Porter's inside rough house fighting. Broner hasn't beaten a single good fighter since moving to 140/147. He has shown no power at 140/147. A SD against a washed up Paulie, struggling with journeyman like Molina, Taylor, and Granados who more skilled fighters have embarrassed. Clearly loss to mediocre Jessie Vargas. Once Horn starts mauling him Broner will fold.
    Last edited by Mister Wolf; 01-19-2019, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Broner gets taught a lesson...

Comment

broner doesnt win fights that he isn't favored going in.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          Horn. Broner is a quitter. He quit against Garcia and quit against Porter's inside rough house fighting. Broner hasn't beaten a single good fighter since moving to 140/147. He has shown no power at 140/147. A SD against a washed up Paulie, struggling with journeyman like Molina, Taylor, and Granados who more skilled fighters have embarrassed. Clearly loss to mediocre Jessie Vargas. Once Horn starts mauling him Broner will fold.
          I don't know. I say lack of focus and discipline has been Broners Achilles heel.

One thing Broner showed massive heart during the Maidana beat down. Didn't run from Porter. Just too inactive and too many missed opportunities.

Horn isn't nearly the pressure fighter.

I'd give a FOCUSED Broner a slight edge.

Definitely would've done better than old man Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
            I don't know. I say lack of focus and discipline has been Broners Achilles heel.

One thing Broner showed massive heart during the Maidana beat down. Didn't run from Porter. Just too inactive and too many missed opportunities.

Horn isn't nearly the pressure fighter.

I'd give a FOCUSED Broner a slight edge.

Definitely would've done better than old man Pac.
            Your making excuses for him. Of course he fought hard against Maidana that was his first loss. Now he knows how to lose and is more than okay with it happening. Letting rounds go by clearly losing them, covering up, not throwing punches is the same as him running. He has given up on trying to win the fight. We've seen him do it vs Porter and Garcia. The dude made his name being a weight bully at 130 and has accomplished **** all at 140/147. I shouldn't have to explain this,look at the opponents he has faced at 140/147 then check what other better fighters have done to them.

Comment

I though Pacquiao beat Horn by a mile. By actual count he landed 160 punches to Horns 80 punches so how could he not win? He almost KOed Horn in the 9th and should have recieved 2 points for that round. Horn was allowed to fight a very dirty fight and got a home country robbery. Get Horn out of Australia where he has to follow the rules and can't maul and wrestle and use headlocks, chokeholds trips and headbutts and he isn't very good. Horn is slow enough that Broner can hit him hard and often. On neutral ground I think Broner can beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                You aren't wrong about learning to lose. That happens to athlete's all the time. I agree.

But I think Broner would try hard in fear of losing to a "white boy". Might be the little extra motivation he needs.

Comment

Comment

horn bullies broner for 12 rounds and wins a decision easy. horn is just too tough and rugged for broner to handle. no way broner wins and he isn't knocking out horn either. he bullies broner the same way maidana and porter did.

Comment

Working...
                    X